First-aid kits & hunting

Yang: Ren wake up, it's time to go.

Ren: Five more minutes Yang, I'm about to win in my dream.

Yang: You said that the last five times I tried to get wake you up.

Ren: I mean it this time though.

Blake: Yang, can we just leave Ren?

Yang: No, he just needs to get up or we can't move campsites.

Ren: * gets up * Wait, why do we need to move campsites?

Yang: So we can't get caught by the other people.

Blake: What would happens if we do?

Ren: Blake, I think she means we are done with. * Picks up the Blake * Are we ready to go?

Yang: Yes, we just need to get there in time.

Ren: Okay, Blake are you ready to go?

Blake: Yes! * Holds stuff animal close *

Yang:  Let's go then. * Grabs bag * We should be able to get there in thirty minutes.

Ren: Got it.

Blake: * Smiles sweetly* Okay.

After walking to their new campsite they spotted a group of four people walking near them. They hid in the trees. The group stopped near the trees and took a break, Yang barely heard what they were talking about. They started to walk again. Suddenly, a branch from one of the trees fell down. It made the group of four to  stop walking and started to look around.

Luna: Tobby what was that?

Tobby: I don't know but we should get going on just in case it's a bigger group.

Luna: Got it, come on guys let's keep moving.

The group of four started to walk away, but then started to run. Yang carefully got Ren and Blake out of the trees.

Ren: Who we're those people?

Yang: I don't know, but two of them are named Tobby and Luna.

Blake: My stuffie! * Points at his stuff animal on a branch on a tree *

Ren: I'll get it. * Climbs up the tree and gets Blake's stuff animal * It's okay Blake I got them.

Blake: Yay!

As Ren got Blake's stuff animal he fell off the tree breaking one of his arms. Yang, went off to find something to help his arm.

Yang: There has to be some first-aid kits somewhere. * Looking through bushes * They like to hide stuff in the bushes, so why can't I find anything?

As Yang was looking around for a first-aid kit she saw  a cave. She goes in hopping to find the first-aid kits but she ends up finding something else. Yang finds a bunch of food and tools for hunting, she grabs what she can and puts it in her bag before she sees a first-aid kits hiding under a rock. She grabs the first-aid kits and sprints to her campsites to help Ren's broken arm. After fixing Ren's arm she makes the group something to eat and puts Blake to sleep.

Yang: Ren, is your arm okay?

Ren: Hu? Uhh yeah? I can't feel it at all but if I could it would probably feel better than before.

Yang: That's good .......... Now, go to bed. In the morning I'm taking Blake to help me find some stuff since your arm is broken. Now goodnight!

Ren: Uhm, okay. Uh yeah goodnight to then.

In the morning Yang took Blake to show him some stuff and hunted for tools and equipment to use.