Chapter 3

This chapter is completely different from the original chapter three.

____________________________________________________   

   "You see Tyler and Veronica were night people. While we all were sleeping they worked. They had one part time job as a projectionist. You see a movie doesn't come on one big reel it comes on a few so someone has to be there to come and switch the reals at the exact moment one reel ends and the other begins. If you look for it you can see these dots that show up in the top right corner of the screen." Jack explains looking to no one in particular.

"In the industry we call them cigarette burns." I say from my seat on the desk Tyler was working at.

"That's the que for a change over you flip the projector the movie keeps going and no one in the audience has any idea." Jack carries on.

"And why would anyone want this shit job?" Tyler asks while flicking cigarette ash on the table.

"Because it affords them other interesting opportunities." Jack adds.

"Like splicing single frames of pornography into family films?" I ask smirking down at the nearly completed work Tyler had laying on top of the table.

"So, when the snooty cat and the courageous dog with celebrity voices meet for the first time in reel three, that's when you'll catch a flash of Tyler and Veronica's contribution to the film. No one knows that they saw it but they did." Jack finalizes as I scoff and steal Tyler's cigarette taking a drag.

"Nice big cock." Tyler finishes emphasizing each word as I blow out the smoke.

"Even a hummingbird couldn't catch Tyler and Veronica at work." Jack finished before we left to our next job.

"They also work sometimes as banquet waiters at the luxurious pressman hotel he was the gorilla terrorist in the food service industry. He would—" Jack stopped right as Tyler was about to piss in the cream of mushroom and turned to look at him.

"Do not watch I cannot go when you watch." Tyler stated firmly.

I laughed and rolled my eyes as I stood next to him.

"He would apart from seasoning the lobster bisque he's fart on the meringue, sneeze on brazed onzi and as for the cream of mushroom soup well—"Jack tailed off.

"Go ahead tell em." I say right as Tyler begins peeing in the soup and I pour a glass of water on the group to help cover the sound."

"Well—you get the idea." Jack says while I serve some of the soup to the guests.

We finished our work there quickly and left to go home and get to bed after our day at work.

————————————————————————
   Sorry this is a short chapter.
-TheAugrey5