[3]

Kenma's POV~

"Y'know.... you can tell us if anything's bothering you...''

My words echoed in my head as I try to concentrate on the game, failing miserably. ''GAME OVER.'' The psp in my hands announced. In frustration, I turn it off, smashing the game console onto my bed. I sigh and take a chip out with my right hand into the bag of my favourite chips.

Suddenly, my door swung open, revealing a black haired bed-head standing at the door.

''Nanda yo, Kuroo?'' I sent a glare at him, but we both knew my glares never scared him one bit.

''Kenma~!'' He called out my name in a sweet tone. My glare turned into a deadlier one.

''Come toss fo--''

''No.'' I shot at him, already knowing what he'd say. 'Come toss for me!' Was always the words that came out of his mouth when he'd do that.

''Ehhh? Why?'' He whined, coming closer to my bed.

I quickly grabbed a pillow and served it to his face, earning a muffled 'Oof!' come out of his mouth.

''Because I have better things to do than volleyball right now.'' I said. Grabbing my psp and chips, ready to retreat to my hiding place; the basement.

(a/n: did i use the semicolon right? Sorry im not used to using them. If i didnt please correct me, Thanks~)

~~~~

I just couldnt stop thinking about what I saw a few days ago.... cuts. Alot of them. Plastered all over Fukunaga's stomach.

~Flashback brought to you by Arata's memory of only the girls body (Ayyy Trinity Seven anyoneee)~

Self practice was something Kuroo would force me to do after practice, usually with Tora and Kuroo himself.

Today Fukunaga stayed because me, him and Tora were going to go to a café afterwards.

I set the ball to Fukunaga, 'This looks good...' I thought. Just as Fukunaga jumped I slipped and fell backwards.

I look up. His body in the air, and just for a moment,

I saw it.

Lines and lines of slightly red cuts covered a part of his stomach, mostly his around his sides going down to his thighs. It was just a moment but because of the air that flew through the door, mixed with the jump, made his shirt fly up a little.

I looked up at him as he landed on the floor, looking at me with a slight confused look. "Y...your sto--" just as I was about to question it, the doors of slam open, revealing a stupid bed-headed third year with a game case (idk i dont rlly play games) with him.

''KENMA~! I GOT YOU THAT GAME YOU ALWAYS WANTED~!'' He said, skipping to me and flailing his hands up and down like a love struck high school girl that's crush just accepted her confession.

''NOW COME KISS YOUR NICE BOYFRIEND~!'' He exclaimed. I blush, despite us dating for almost 4 months already, I still get flustered over him calling me his boyfriend. Fukunaga reached his hand down to help me up and I accepted it.

~Time Skip~

It was just me and Kuroo left, Fukunaga gave us his key because of a study session we were having at his house the next day.

"Ne, Kenma,'' Kuroo said, looking down to me. ''What were you going to say to Fukunaga before I bursted into the gym?'' Kuroo asked.

''....Nothing'' I know its not like me to try and pry into someones life and that I should mind my own buisness but.... I'm worried.... what if...

What if his voice isnt the only thing hes hiding?

605 words
(incluiding this)