1

' SO YOU'RE A CAT, HUH? '
january 27, 2018
a winter day with furious winds.

' SO YOU'RE A CAT, HUH? 'january 27, 2018a winter day with furious winds

xu minghao.

a 19 year old teenager that quit school for his 22 year old boyfriend.
hair color : golden yellow.
eye color : brown.
fashion choice : loose, vibrant warm tones.
additional information : pale, has 11 best friends, all male. pansexual. infinite love for cats. meow~

🐾

as me and my boyfriend, cheng walk to the bar for our 1 year anniversary of dating, my petite frame being held by chengie, the wind pinches my chubby cheeks, turning the pale flesh into a pink mess. the wind is so strong that if cheng wasn't holding me close to him, i could fly away like a feather in a hurricane. chengie opened the metal door, and let me walk in first. as my eyes wandered the room with already drunken people, make out sessions going strong, blinding lights, and hearts waiting to be shattered into pieces the next day, cheng dragged me over to the bar.

the first time he asked me to drink a beverage, i politely denied his offer. i calmly explained how i can't drink so much without getting drunk, and i didn't feel like getting drunk tonight. after cheng's second drink, he ordered a drink just for me. he explained that the drink wasn't so strong, so i took a sip of it. and oh boy, i will never forget that hell of a taste. it was disgusting, even more gross than a can of old beer, and i HATE beer. i managed to keep a straight face, and just nudged the glass to chengie, signaling that i didn't want to drink. he slurped the drink right up, and left me at the bar, alone. i took out my phone and started texting my 11 idiotic friends.

💎svt💎

seungkwan 🍑:
yall do you think hao and cheng are fucking yet 👀👅

hannie🌟:
sEUNGKwAN  WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE

:8hao8
um... no cheng is grinding and twerking on the dance floor

:8hao8
btw were at 🍸bar of fantasies🍹the bar near yall's houses sooo come visit and pick me up soon

cheolzzz:
ya good hao? are you fine with cheng just acting like you're not there on you two's anniversary?

:8hao8
yeah, just expect me to be at the house in 10.

jihoe👅:
ugh ur just ignoring the fact that ur bf treats you like traSh

jisoosforgivesyou😇 :
excuse me, minghao has the right to make his own decisions!!!!!

8hao8 is typing...

💎

just as i'm about to reply to shua and hoon fighting in the group chat again, i felt a punch on my shoulder. i saw cheng with a can of beer, spilling all over on the floor. his well-built arm was wrapped around a female thats tits are barely covered.

"hey haozers, wanna drink?" his breath reeked of alcohol and all different kinds of stranger's mouths and asses. he shoved the drink in my face, obviously drunk. i pushed the can away from my face, slowly backing away.

"come on hao! i know you want it! drink it for daddy cheng" he slurred, unconscious of his word choice. the female next to him crawled over cheng's muscular body, nearly merging bodies with him.

"i said no! i don't want to drink with you, y-you freak!" i yelled at cheng, slapping the can out of his hand. the can seemed to be dropping forever until the clank of the dropping can woke me up. i felt like i shrunk from cheng's glare, and my whole body was about to crumble apart. his large, cold hand rose up my head. my eyes focused on his fist slowly prepping to punch the organs out of me.

i followed my instincts and my small foot kicked him in the gut. his hand fell from my jaw and i stumbled off the stool and i ran, and i ran. i slammed my body against the heavy bar door, guaranteed to make a large bruise. tears clung onto my lashes as i ran away from the bar. i couldn't look behind me, because i wasn't going to risk it. i look a large step into a narrow alley with 3 garbage cans. i leaned against the brick wall, clutching my phone. i took a deep breath and let it all out. i curled up into a ball and just sat there. then, i heard soft taps on the concrete floor, and then i heard a small meow.

___________

hi guess whos back with a story hahahhahahahhaah this is soley for my entertainment purposes and to write while frustrated but like please don't be scared to vote and give constructive criticism (i promise i don't bite) oki bye bye :)))