‣ to be loved

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂ 
DAY 40 

  ❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂ DAY 40 

 ❝YOU THINK SHE'S ...❞

     Ronnie puzzled, stopping mid question to observe Kyra from a distance while Adrienne, digging her toes in sand, still remained in low spirits even after his attempt to cheer her up.

     ❝Cooled down? Absolutely not.❞ Adrienne concluded for him, brushing past his attempt of a hug with a frustrated grunt when Nakamura presented his company among Ronnie, Mattias, and Kanako.

     Although Ronnie never sought after validation, he turned to Shinsuke for advice since the two had gotten pretty much over the past few weeks. ❝Should I go talk to her now? I mean, will there ever be a right time to approach Kyra?❞

    Nakamura thought about for a second, knowing that for such a hot-head, there was never a right time. Especially with Kyra, one just had to intervene and take matters into their own hands.

     ❝Yeah, go to her now.❞ He advised with a friendly smile that easily enough, convinced Ronnie to engage on what Kanako looked as a suicide mission.

    A smart man in his mind, Ronnie did not plan to enter Kyra's trenches alone. ❝Hey!❞ Mattias had argued when pulled away from Fandango. ❝I need you, she likes you.❞

    He had spat when trying to coax Mattias who reminded himself not to frown because,❝wrinkles❞. Just when Ronnie was ready to literally toss him over his shoulders, a small smirk came upon Mattias's face as he took a step forward, compliant but filled with sass.

    ❝OF COURSE KYRA 
LIKES ME. I DON'T
STICK MY PERECT
10 IN ADRIENNE.❞

    The sass slapped him silly across the face, and all Ronnie could do was take in a deep breath, and exhale because, of course Mattias would go there.

    If only Ronnie felt more confident in his abilities to talk to Kyra on his own, he'd of dropped Mattias on the top of his pretty blonde locks.

    By the time Ronnie and Mattias had reached Kyra, Kan joined Shinsuke as she watched him stare at two possibly dead-men. 

    ❝It was nice knowing them, I guess.❞  Shinsuke murmured, averting his eyes and face down to Kanako who glared at him deathly cold—❝you're next.❞ 

    She warned, continuing her merciless glare until Kenny appeared with a beer, which struck Nakamura as odd until he handed it over to Kan.

    Understanding that the beer was a peace offering of sorts, Shinsuke watched as the two walked away while he hoped for no casualties on Kyra's end.