Finding Out ❤

(A/n) Im gonna stop writing Marinette for the speech and just use Mari instead.

- - After School - -

Marinette P.O.V

Mari: Adrien, we forgot to ask Alya and Nino what was going on in maths!

Adrien: Yeah, I totally forgot! Lets go find them!

We ran off to find Alya and Nino sat on a bench together...again, holding hands...

We quickly hid behind a bush that was located by the bench.

Mari: Oh my goshhhh!

Adrien: Since they have pictures of us shouldn't we have pictures of them?

Mari: Yeah

I start taking photos before I see the two lovebirds kiss!

Adrien: Dammit

Mari: what?

Adrien: Those two put me in the mood to kiss someone now!

Adrien leans closer to me and gives me a peck on the lips.

I giggle but i think Alya heard me...

Alya: Mari?

Nino: whut?

Alya: Well Nino, I think we are being spied on! 👀

Nino: Yeah me too..

They started whispering but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Adrien: I think they know we are here...

Mari: Me too...

Alya: Of course I know you're there! Come here!

Adrien: Fine...you got us..

Nino: Show us the pictures Marinette

Mari: Ok fine..

Mari: Happy?

Mari: Happy?

Alya: Yes now we gotta go, bye!

Adrien: Ok bye!

Mari: Bye guys!

Nino: See ya!

Adriens phone beeps and he checks it.

Adrien: Oh sorry Mari I have a photoshoot in 10 minutes!

Mari: Its fine Adrien!

Adrien: Okay, see ya later Princess!

Adrien P.O.V

I run to the place where the gorilla is waiting (if you don't know who the gorilla is you are not a true fan). I get in the car and we drive to the park where I see my photographer and Nathalie and...M-My DAD?!

Adrien: Father! What are you doing here?

Mr Agreste: I realised that I was always to distant since your mother...disappeared...Im sorry for not being there...

Adrien: Its ok Father, I know you can be busy sometimes...

Mr Agreste: Yes Son, now go to your photoshoot, I want to see how well you've turned out!

Adrien: Yes father!

I go over to the photographer and get ready to pose and stuff...

I see my father smile at me.

I guess he does really care about me!
Awesome, I hope I can spend more time with him now!

The photoshoot begins.

Another 30 minutes of this posing!

- After the Photoshoot -

Mr Agreste: Well done son, you are one fine model for a 15 year old boy...

Adrien: Well...I've learnt to do it without any flaws and make sure I look like Im having fun!

Mr Agreste: You dont like modelling?

Adrien: Of course I do, its just, sometimes...Its hard for me to look happy, but its okay now!

Mr Agreste: And what makes it okay now son?

Adrien: You being here...also my amazing girlfriend!

Mr Agreste: And who is the lucky girl?

Adrien: Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Mr Agreste: Ah yes, young Marinette! She has good potential in her as a designer Adrien, you made a good choice. Honestly Im glad you didn't fall for Miss Bourgeois (Chloe).

Adrien: Thank you father

Mr Agreste: Lets head home for supper son.

Adrien: Of course father!

We head home and eat supper whilst I tell my father all about what I haven't had the chance to mention.

I told him alk about Marinette but I can't tell him about being Chat Noir...

Mr Agreste: Son, you might hate me after this but...I-I...Im not who you think I am...I've kept one humongous secret from you...I-I am Hawkmoth...

Adrien: F-father why...the miraculouses are meant to be used to prevent evil, not create it...

Mr Agreste: How would you know?

Adrien: Well, maybe since you've tried to take mine ever since you found the moth miraculous!

Mr Agreste: M-my own son...is Chat Noir...

Adrien: That's right father, and I am begging you...Please, stop using the moth miraculous for bad...Use it for the good of the world...Please...

Mr Agreste: I know...that's why there have been no Akuma attacks recently...I knew it was wrong and stopped...

Adrien: Can I meet your Kwami!?

Mr Agreste: Of Course. Nooroo, This is my son, Adrien. Adrien, This is my Kwami, Nooroo.

Adrien: Awesome!

Nooroo: I know right!

Mr Agreste: May I meet your Kwami son?

Adrien: Sure, Plagg come here.

Plagg: Ok kid.

Mr Agreste: So...that's what the Cat Kwami looks like!

Nooroo: PLAGG!

Plagg: NOOROO!

Nooroo: Dude I haven't seen you in years!

Plagg: Same here!

Nooroo: Still into Tikki?

Plagg: Yes....

Adrien: Ok hold it...first, you two know each other? And second, Who is Tikki?!