Chapter 4

"Mr Do is crazy" I said

"Tell me about it" Changkyun laughed

"Why do you look so sad Seohyun? When we called you here you had a sad face one" Ria said

"It's nothing... I guess my mood changes a lot throughout the day" I said shrugging...

"Do you want to come with us after school? Oh yeah you have d e t e n t i o n" Seokmin said and made fun of me. I put my hand over my heart and gasped "How dare you" I joked

We continued talking for the rest of the break...We were always together at the breaks.
〰〰〰〰
(Detention)

I got in the class and sighed when I saw Mr Do sitting on his chair.

"Hello.Can I call my mother to tell her that I will stay for an hour more?" I took my phone out and showed it to him

"Phones are not allowed in my class." He said and grabbed my phone from my hand.

"Yah!Its mine!You have no right to take it.I have to inform my mother so she won't get worried!"

"Your mother has already been informed.No need to call her for your cellphone..."

I rolled my eyes and sat on a desk.I chose the the one in the middle, on the front row.

"So,do you have any homework you need help with?" Mr Do stood up and walked in front of me

"Only with the homework you gave me" I said

"Why?Haven't you understood the theory?" He said and leaned over to my desk and pointed to the first question...

He helped me understand it better...

"Do you get it now?" He made his words clearer for the third time..."Now solve the three next ones. I'll be right over. Do not move "

He left the classroom and I was alone...I solved the questions and wow...I have a messy handwriting...

I looked at Mr Do's desk and saw my phone...Should I go for it?

I stood up and just then Mr Do got in. I acted like I was looking about something on the floor.

"Sorry,I lost my eraser..."

Ughh...I couldn't take it...What am I supposed to do now? I guess I have not choice but to wait till the end so I can take it...

He chuckled... "It's on your desk..."

"Ohh there it is...I thought I lost it"

Mr Do didn't say anything and just went to his desk

"Should I continue with this photocopy?"

"Oh yeah I forgot... Do it and then give it to me" Mr Do sighed

He looked stressed... But I won't ask him what's up because hey...its none of my business...

After about 15 minutes I handed him the paper.

He checked the answers "Yah!Can't you do addition correctly? You have mistakes only by that...you did the other things correctly though...You get the theory now?"

"Yeah!Thank you for helping me understand this!" I said and sat on my seat.

"No need to thank me.Its my job after all"

"Right" I laughed "Soooo,can I leave now?" I asked

"Sure.But don't forget...tomorrow you have detention again"

I pouted "Can I not come?"

"No" he simply said

"Goodbye" I said and left the classroom,closing the door behind me.

I was walking through the school's empty hallways when I saw Mina...

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked

"I had detention,I told you during lunch but you were too busy with your phone.That's why I left" I told her

"You left?Sorry I didn't notice...I was texting" she apologized

I fixed my glasses..."Why are you like this lately?"

"I'm sorry...Its just that Jinwoo's birthday is just around the corner and I want to make his birthday unforgettable!"

"You know I can help you right?There is no need to ignore me?"

"Do you want attention that much? okay,you'll have the attention you want..." She said and left

What the fuck

Okay?That just happened...

After that I headed to my house,walking nervously
〰〰〰〰
"Mom,dad I'm home!" I called...no one answered

Yes!Nobody is home...I went upstairs to my room and log on to my computer.I put on winner's Love me Love me and trust me, it was pretty loud...

I started 'doing' my homework... I only had history.God,I hate that subject.

After I was done,I opened my Instagram app and scrolled down.Just then,I saw that Mina posted a photo with Jinwoo. The caption said "Finally, we are together!"

I smiled and called her to congratulate her.

Wait...

She declined

I decided to text her instead

Seohyun
Hi!I just wanted to congratulate you!Well,congratulations! I knew you guys would end up together!

Mina
K

Seohyun
Is it that hard to say okay?
Seen

Why is this happening?
〰〰〰〰〰
It was 7 in the evening. I decided to turn on the TV and watch whatever the channels had.

After a while I checked the time... 9?

Time passed so fast...I guess you don't need friends to do something to kill the time,am I right?

I decided to take a shower because I was bored.

Just then,someone knocked on the door...

I opened it and saw Mina

"Hello?"I said" May I know why you are here?"

She said nothing and took off her friendship necklace.She gave it to me

"You are not a real friend,I don't deserve you" She said

"What?How can I be a bad friend?"

"You never listened to me when I told you stuff..."

"Excuse me but I always listened to your problems,helping you out with everything.I always wanted to tell you stuff but you always stopped me to tell me something else.You were everything except a good friend. I guess I had no life so I continued to hang out with you...Don't tell me I was the bad friend here...Remember the promise we made?'we will help eachother and be like sisters. We won't interrupt when the other one is ranting about her problems'...You are doing the exact opposite"

"Yeah,you did all of that but it wasn't enough for me...I'm sorry "

What did she want? Kill myself for her or something?

"Get out" I said and she left without second thoughts...

Did she really left me for Jinwoo?Did she really became a bitch?Did she really destroyed our friendship for him?

So many thoughts ran inside my mind...

"AAA" I raged and kicked the couch but accidentally hurt my foot...

"Fuck!" I raged more...

Ughhh why is everything going wrong these days?

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
I don't know why I did that but hey! At least we got some drama...I guess...

27 January 2018

Instagram
jhopeshopehere