Magnus squeezed his dick with his hand and Alec saw stars. It felt so good. He felt so satisfied.

“Faster.”, he breathed and Magnus did it.

“Ah, so good.”, Alec moaned arching his back.

“Give me more, Baby. I want to see you lose control.”, Magnus commanded with dominant voice.

Alec moaned. Magnus’ demanding voice made him so horny.

Magnus squeezed his member harder and Alec’s body trembled. He wanted to bend his legs but they were trapped under Magnus.

“Argh … Magnus.”, he moaned helpless. He leaned up but let himself fall back into the sheets. He wanted it to end, he had lost control over his body. But it was so good. He wanted so much more.

“Finish me, Magnus, please!”, he begged arching his back again.

Magnus licked with his tongue over the tip of Alec’s member which made Alec come hard. He shrugged through his orgasm and then remained unable to move.

He breathed heavily. Magnus got up and passed Alec some tissues. With trembling hands Alec cleaned himself and put his shorts back on.

!!!Smut is over!!!

Magnus sat beside him and smiled.

“You are simply amazing.”, Magnus grinned and leaned down to kiss Alec’s lips.

Alec tried to catch his lips but Magnus was too fast.

Magnus climbed over him and lay down next to him. He placed his head on Alec’s shoulder and covered them with the blanket.

Alec hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead.

Magnus hummed satisfied and ran his fingers over Alec’s side.

Alec moaned gently and kissed Magnus’ forehead again. He tickled his back softly which made Magnus press his body closer to his own.

“Don’t stop.”, Magnus whispered satisfied and Alec did what he asked.

He ran his hands over his back and watched Magnus getting goosebumps. Magnus tried to escape Alec’s touch by pressing his body against Alec’s.

“Baby, so good.”, Magnus breathed satisfied.

Alec stroke over Magnus spine up and then town to his tailbone again.

Magnus let out a quiet moan. Alec loved this noise.

Magnus locked one leg over Alec’s hip and pressed himself against Alec. Alec could feel what was going on in Magnus’ shorts and smiled happy.

“Magnus?”, he whispered carefully.

Magnus hummed pressing his hips closer to Alec’s.

Alec took a deep breath.

“Fuck me. Fuck me like you did that night. Please I want you.”, he breathed and lay his hands on Magnus’ butt.

Magnus let go of him and looked at him in surprise. Then he looked him in the eyes smiling softly and shook his head.

“No, Alexander.”, he denied Alec’s request.

Alec stopped.

“Why?“, he asked confused.

Magnus stroke some hair out of Alec’s forehead.

“I want our second first time to be special. Not just a meaningless fuck in a random night.”, he explained.

Alec watched him shocked.

“Would it be meaningless?”, he asked frightening.

Magnus kissed him quickly.

“No, nothing about you is meaningless. That’s why I don’t want to rush anything. Not again.”, he said and stroke his cheek gently.

Alec blushed and leaned in to Magnus’ touch closing his eyes.

“You are so precious, darling.”, Magnus whispered and kissed Alec’s nose tip.

Alec shivered. He loved being touched by Magnus so much.

The next morning Alec woke up with Magnus’ arms around his body. Magnus spooned him from behind while hugging him tightly. He felt his breath in the back of his neck and Magnus’ muscular body against his own.

Alec hummed happily and tried to turn around without waking Magnus.

Magnus growled as Alec moved and let go of him to turn away and nuzzle his head in the pillow.

Alec chuckled and stroke over Magnus’ bare back. His skin felt so good under his fingertips.

Magnus purred satisfied.

“Good morning.”, he mumbled without turning his face to Alec.

Alec grinned.

“Good morning.”, he whispered and kissed Magnus’ cheek.

Magnus hummed and turned on his back. He eyed Alec up und smirked.

“You look so fuckable right now.”, he grinned and stroke his hand over Alec’s cheek.

Alec blushed and looked at Magnus’ lips.

“Why don’t do it?”, he asked biting his own lips.

Magnus smiled and kissed him quickly.

“You don’t know how much I’d want to.”, he sighed and kissed Alec again.

Alec kissed him back hungrily. Magnus moaned gently as he slit his tongue in his mouth.

Alec needed this noises like he needed air.