Fireworks (Eren X Levi) Part Three

~

"When do they start?" Eren asked softly.

They'd placed themselves on the far side of town on top of a hill. They sat beneath a weeping willow, and the leaves and moss hung down around them like a curtain. The stars shined through and the summer fire flies flew around them, similar to to the shining gems in the sky. Except closer, and more fragile.

That's how Levi felt about their love. Eren was fragile when he was close, and he was scared of breaking him.

"I figure they should start soon." Levi muttered. He glanced over at Eren.

Eren looked at him with soft loving eyes. "You look stunning..."

Levi felt his face get red. "You look rather nice yourself...." He let out a shaky laugh.

Eren looked in Levi's eyes. His watched as Levi stared to lean in...
Oh God!

They'd never kissed before....
What do I do?

Eren's mind was going crazy.
Do.... do I just sit here?
Do I lean in?
My heart is pounding....

Levi sat his hand on Eren's lap and leaned in to meet his lips. Their lips touched softly.... and the sparks they felt must've started something because Eren suddenly forgot about his thoughts and focused completely on Levi.

They heard the fireworks go off behind them but didn't feel the need to acknowledge them. The kisses didn't stop.

Eren pulled back with Levi. They put their foreheads together.

The fireworks lit up their faces in beautiful colors and sparks that described the feeling in their hearts.

The entwined their finger together.

Eren leaned in close to Levi's ear. ....

"Koishiteru...."

~