Chapter 6 The Journey

Ash's pov

 So Snipe was keeping secrets to.  I should have told him about me he is going to find out eventually.  I have to go all the way to Springvalley by myself. I don't know what to do. I fealt a pitter of rain on my shoulders, dang already with this I quickly found shealter under a near by tree.  This was going to be a long week.

Time skip

How much longer?

Where am I?

Who's there?

Question after question spun in my mind. I turned around I fealt like someone has been flowlling me since the rain stopped. I look back at a boy in a Black jacket and blue jeans sitting there in the middle of the path. He had short blue hair and the same color crystal eyes he had tiny cat ears that match his hair placed on his head, and a matching tail.

"Hi" said the mysterious boy his tail wagging rapiitly back and forth.

" Hi" I stuttered out.

"My names Blue whats your's " He questioned.

"Ash" I said raising a questionable star.

" Well Ash what are you doing in these parts." he said walking up to me.

" I'm heading to Springvalley,Why?" I said a little to sturrnly. 

" Calm down, goodness I thought curiousity killing the cat was just a saying." He said jokingly

He was preatty playful about everything calm something I need right now.

" I was just wondering because a pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone in these parts of the wood" He said with a caring look on his face.

" Oh, why where am I " I said questionably the road to springvalley was the saftest around how could I be in danger other than the fact the Black Mamba was after me.

" Well your no more then a mile away from The Black Mamba base. Most people don't know that this is where is is most of the time they don't bother people on the path." My heart sank I just set me and Snipe up for death trap I had to get out of here.

"Blue can you cone with me to Springvalley?" I asked no longer wanting to be alone.

His ears pricked up with curiousity. " Why would you want me to come with you." Blue said with a new found curiosity.

" What you said earlier was right, a girl like me shouldn't be alone in the woods." My voice becomeing shakier.

" OH ok I will happily com then" Blue said his tail wagging super fast as he started off ahead of me. I need to stop  lying to people but once more shouldn't hurt.

Ares' pov

I helped Blackshadow to the imfermery. She was right was I tring to get her killed tears leaked from my eyes down my checkes. I really messed up I just wanted to help but I most likely just got her in more trouble. If I was actually conser for her saftey I wouldn't have brought here back.  This place is dangerous I know from experence.

"Flashback"

"Ares great news someone has decied to take you home with them" The ophanage owner said with her usual smile. She said once  turned 10 whitch was last week my chances of being adopted would be halfed I was suddenly really excited.

" Was I really adopted mis." I said jummping up and down with excitment.

"No, Ares you weren't adoupted they are just taking you home." i didn't know if she was joking of what but I was really confused.