Picture

Little Aphmau was playing in the park. Her Raven hair glistened under the heated glare of the sun. Her Amber eyes sparkles with excitement and sweat slide down on her neck. It was a lovely day for her family and her to have a picnic in there favorite park. She sighed contently.

She stopped and took a breath. She look around for any of the kids that she was playing earlier. She scanned the park until a small picture in a bush aught her eyes. She stared at it curiously until she went closer and carefully pulled out the picture.

The first thought that came across her mind when she first saw the picture is.... Cute

It was a small boy with sandy blonde hair, two brilliant sky blue eyes, fair skin, wearing a lovely tux that fist perfectly with him, and a stunning smile that dazzled even in a picture.

She blushed... He was handsome and she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~

Years past and she kept it, and she tried to find the boy, but to no avail. She didnt have any improvement. She kept the photo until Aphmau got married.

~~~~~~~~

Aphmau and her husband was currently sitting at their bed while they fix their photo albums. Her husband, that suggested the idea to arrange the photos. Was digging on a small box that was earlier on his side.

He first saw an old wallet that was a little dusty, he then opened it and his eyes widened. He poke her wife at her shoulder and she turn to him.

"What is it Honey?"

Garroth let a small smile past and pointed at the old wallet. He opened it and it showed a familiar picture..

It was the picture that she found in the park.

"Who is this?" He asked

Aphmau smiled, nostalgic "My first Love..." She whispered.

Then Garroth smiled warmly at her and said " I lost this picture when I was 9 years old.."

I have been waiting to write this, and I finally did!! It was all google's help that I made this hehehehehehehe, try to find it. It's sweet.

Anyhoo!!!!! Please vote and comment about by ideas, don't be shy!! Thank you my cookies!! And thanks for all the votes!!!!! Ba byeeeeeeeee