Chapter One

The car flipped and windows shattered. And at that moment my world came crashing down. As much as i was lying to myself everything will be ok, i knew it wouldn't be. At that moment the love of my life was gone, crushed my the impact of the car and painted the color of her crimson blood. 

That memory kept replaying in my head causing me to feel the pain and agony I felt that night. and it was all my fault... "no..no..NO!" I screamed kicking my feet in terror, trying ti awake myself from this nightmare. Until finally my eyes opened from the pressure of the flood of tears that immediatly ran down, burning cold as they trickled down my face. I ran to the bathroom and vomited. Crying more as my stomach emptied. Finishing, I rinsed the sour taste from and wiped the tears from my eyes. 

I looked into the mirror at my painful reflection, I had darkness around my eyes and my hair was a mess (well everything about me was a mess). I looked just as dead as i felt. " I am tired of living like this!" i screamed to the mirror. I punched the sorrowful reflection causing is to crack ans shatter in different places. I am tired of living in regret, I am tired not being happy, I am tired of not being able to go to sleep without having the same nightmare every time! 

I looked up at the cracked mirror that was once the home of a sorrowful, pitiful image of me, but was replaced with one i never seen before. An image that scared me yet comforted me all at once. It had had a devious smile and devilish red eyes. It just stood there smiling at me and i smiled back. I grabbed a shard glass not taking my eyes off the image and cut deep into my wrist. The mischevious image's smile grew wider and began to laugh and i laughed too. I could feel my life being sucked from my body but i did not care, i just cut deeper and deeper. Until I fell to the floor, my blood spilling next to me. I looked up at the image and it looked down at me with a smile of satisfaction and vanished. And i did too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright i hoped you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I have the second more interesting chapter ready if you guys want me to post it so please comment. ^.^