Ch 5 - The Meeting Of An Angel

You wake up with your head in Gasper's lap. You were surprised that Gasper had let you lie there like. You look up towards his face and see that he is sleeping while sitting up. His arm is lying across you. You blush when you sit there and think about. Just when you were about to move, Rias walks in.

"Ahh. I see you two are getting along." Rias says.

Gasper wakes up instantly and you instantly sit up with an embarrassed look on your face. Gasper smiles when he looks at you. You blush an even deeper shade of red.

"Yeah I think we are." Gasper says.

"Good. Well Gasper, I will leave you in charge of introducing him to Irina. She will be here shortly but unfortunately I have to go to take care of things and everyone else is gone already doing household stuff." Rias says while walking back out.

"Come on. Let's get dressed and go wait for Irina in the main room." Gasper says.

You two get dressed and walk out into the main lounge area. You sit down while Gasper goes to make something to eat. You were watching the TV when a blue summoning circle appeared in the room. In a few second a girl with long blonde hair and dressed in a white clock steps out. You shy away from her knowing that the girl is angel by the halo above her head. You see a white ribbon around her upper left arm. You feel a weird aura coming from her that send a small amount of fear into you and can't figure out why. You just get into a defensive stance when Gasper walks into the room.

"Hi Irina." Gasper says.

"Hi Gaspy. I see Rias has a new member to her household. Glad to see things are doing alright for her." Irina says.

"(F/N) this is Irina. Don't be afraid. She is an ally of ours against the fallen angels." Gasper says.

Irina bows and says "Glad to meet you (F/N)."

Irina walks over to you and looks you over for a minute. After she is done she turns to Gasper.

"I can see why Rias choose him. He is a nice catch." Irina says.

"What am I missing here?" you ask.

"Well Rias was suppose to find someone that would be good for a guy she knows. I think you will do just fine." Irina says.

"What do you mean?" you ask.

"Let's just say I already know that you like guys. You would think that I would hate that because I am an angel but I don't judge. I just want people to be happy in life." Irina says.

"Thank you for not judging me." you say.

Irina just smiles.

"Say we sit and eat while watching TV until Rias gets back?" Gasper asks.

"Let's" says Irina and you at the same time.

You both look at each other and smiles. Everyone gathers on the couch as Gasper turns the TV to a girly anime. You three sit and relax while waiting. Unfortunately it wouldn't take long. You weren't prepared for what was about to come.