An Eternity

Rain. It was certainly not C.C's favorite. The girl stared out the window, observing the tiny rain drops trickling down the pane. She sighed and glanced down at her Cheese-kun keychain which she had recently earned. "How boring." she muttered.

Lelouch was currently out somewhere. He never really told C.C where he was off to but it's not like C.C cared. However, she did want him to return quickly. Not necessarily because she missed him. Of course not. But she did want to bother him. Getting on Lelouch's nerves was C.C's favorite thing to do when there was nothing else to be done.

"He did leave his wallet here today. I guess I could-"

C.C's thoughts were interrupted as the door swung open. Speak of the devil. She picked herself off of the floor and made her way towards the door. Lelouch removed his jacket and hung it up. "Took you long enough." "Sorry. I got distracted on the way home."

He made his way towards his bed and basically flung himself onto it. "Something got you down?" C.C asked, seating herself on the edge of the bed. "Sort of."

Lelouch sat himself back up and let out a sigh. "This is just a lot, y'know?"

The tone of his voice took C.C by surprise. He sounded so...defeated.

C.C shook it off and return to her usual, stoic self. "What? The Black Rebellion?"

"Yeah." Lelouch responded, burying his face in his hands. "Guess I'm not so tough, huh?"

C.C crawled over to the spot where Lelouch sat at and wrapped her arms around him. Although it was tough to admit, she really did hate seeing him like this.

"H-Hey, what are you-" "Please shut your mouth."

Lelouch eventually relaxed into her embrace. It felt nice. Although he was too embarrassed to admit that this was comforting. "Are you quitting?" C.C asked, her voice barely audible. "No. I'm not. I can't stop here."

C.C rested her head on Lelouch's shoulder. "For Nunnally?" "For Nunnally."

She smiled. What an interesting boy. "Will you be able to handle all of this?"

"I think so. With a partner like you, I could probably do anything."

Her heart skipped a beat.

Lelouch closed his eyes as he felt C.C's grip on him start to loosen up.

"Hey, C.C. Can we stay like this a little longer?"

"I wouldn't mind staying like this for an eternity."

- - - - - - - - -

(OKAY SO TBH THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SMUT BUT IT JUST TURNED INTO FLUFF LMAO)