Tied together with a smile.-4

"What? Whhaat? WHATTT?!?" In a flash, Himeko's hand was no longer in Katou's grasp and she was standing in front of him, holding cyclone. "Come again?!?" She was shrieking with anger.

"I said, I love you." Katou said,with a poker face. He continued, "Whether you were a former delinquent, the Onihime, I don't care. I love you and that is all I want you to know." Katou finished with a dazzling smile.

"OI OI OI WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!?" Himeko shouted.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"OI OI OI WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!???" Meanwhile, Bossun was shouting the same thing. He and the others were crouching behind the trees to hear them and get a "better view", as Bossun claimed.

"Calm down Fujisaki! Katou is a good man. I'm sure Onizuka wil-"

"Ehhh?!?" Bossun turned around, making his stupid face. The one where his eyelashes become thicker and his eyes becomes all sparkly and his bottom lip jutts out. Only this time, there was tears flowing like waterfall.

"KATOU IS A GOOD MAN, HUH?!??? AND ME?!? WHAT ABOUT ME?!?! I'M NOT?!!! WAHHHH!!"
"OI OI STOP THIS FUJISAKI!"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Listen, Katou.. I know you love me... But I.."
"It's Fujisaki, isn't it?" Katou cut her off.
"Ehhh?!??" Himeko was positive her face was resembling a tomato..

With blonde stem. She wanted to add.
"I said, its Fujisaki whom you love, right?" Katou asked with a straight face.

"I-i do-do ... I-i" Himeko stammered.
"Onizuka. Tell the truth." Katou demanded.

"I-i.. Yes." She finally admitted.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
"I-i.. Yes."

Bossun didn't know what to feel at that time. Those words really took his breath away. He could vaguely hear the other persons, those who were with him, were silently cheering. But he could only think of one thing.

She.. She loves me.
Himeko loves me..
She loves me back...
Himeko loves me back..

Hi-Himeko...

"HIMEKO LOVES ME BACK!!!!!!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!!!" Unable to control himself, Bossun jumped up from his hiding spot and shouted at the top of his lung.

"FU-FUJISAKI!!!! SIT BACK DOWN!!! I COMMAND YOU!" Tsubaki was up beside him, in no time, reprimanding him for standing up. Soon enough , the whole SC, and the Agata siblings were up.

"Good for you, Fujisaki-kun!!!"
"G.F.H. Good for him."
"I'm happy for the both of them, Unyuu senpai. Tell him that."
"B-bossun.. H-himeko-chan loves you so much. YOU BETTER KEEP HER WELL!!!!"
"Hmmm? What is this?!?? FUJISAKI LOVES ONIZUKA?!?? THEN WHAT WAS HE DOING WITH SAAYA?!?"

However, the boy,towards whom, all this phrases was thrown, paid no heed. For he was busy running.

Running..

..to his love.
The one girl, who truly understands him. "HIMEKO!!!!!"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"HIMEKO!!!!!"

The said girl,who was still flustered by her sudden confession, looked up and found the very object of her affection, to be rushing towards her. But by the look on his face...

No way.. He heard that?!?? No! Now what'll happen to our friendship?!?!??

Katou, who saw Bossun approaching, stood up,

"I guess I'll be going now." And went where all the other people were standing. Soon enough, Bossun approached her.

"Himeko.. I-i heard what you said.. And I.. And I.."

"Save it."
"Huh?!??" Bossun was dumbfounded.

I thought she loved me? Why act cold now?! He thought.

"I said, Save it."
"I heard that! But why?!"
"Isn't it obvious?!? You have a girlfriend whom you love. I love you, yeah I do. But pretend I never said that, kay? I dont want our friendship to be awkward just because of some stupid confession I said and all... You just forget I ever said anything alright? And let's continue living the way it is. Me, all by myself.. And you... You .. Wi-with.. Sa-saaya.." Her voice cracked at the end.

"No."
"Yeah.. I knew you'd never feel the- WAIT WHAT?!"

"I said, No. Its not alright. How can it be?!??? The girl I love finally confessed and now she's telling me to forget it all?!?? Like heck, I will. "

"Th-the girl you lo-love?" Himeko blushed furiously.

"Yes. I love you, Himeko." Bossun confessed with a dazzling smile.

Behind him, we could hear three girls squeal and them fainting in happiness.

"I.. I love you too. Bossun."
"Good." Bossun said as he pulled her in for a kiss. ( A/N: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!;!!! *dies from fangirling*)

"Bu-but.. What about Saaya?" Himeko asked after they broke from the kiss, worried eyes looking at the said girl.

"I broke up with her. She'll find someone. I'm sure of it. But.. What about Katou?" Bossun asked.

"He.. He'll find someone as well.. Aft-"

"HEY!!! GET OFF ME!!!"
"Uwahhh. Kiri-kun.. Dont you wanna play some more with me~ Aaahhh~"

Katou accidently bumped into Usami, which led her into Bunny-chan.

Well, he found someone alright. Himeko thought, smiling.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ THE END.﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

UUUWWWAAAHHH!! I FINALLY FINISHED IT GUYS!!! MY FIRST BOSSUHIME FIC!!!

YAYYY!! BUT...

This book is finished...

*cries*

Well.... Another one coming?

See you next time!!!
ADEIU!