Chapter 12 - Detention

_______________

Katie's POV

_______________

I walked in the classroom and saw just a few people here. I scanned the classroom and found Alex, all the way in the back with his head down. I walked over to the empty seat next to him and tapped his shoulder. "What?" he didn't even look up.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "It's Katie," and he popped his head up. A smile formed on his face and he embraced me into a hug. "I thought you weren't coming! Where were you?!" he yelled getting everyone to look at us. "Can you guys go back to what you were doing!!?? Gosh, don't you know staring is rude!!" I yelled at them.

I turned my head back to Alex to see a smirk on his face. "And you, can you keep it down?" I whispered yelled at him. He nodded his head, "Yes Ma'am," I giggled and felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Drake leaning on a desk. "What do you want?" I asked him looking back at Alex then back at Drake.

"Is that a way to talk to your boyfriend?" he asked. "Katie I didn't know you two were together," Alex said, getting up. "No Alex, we're not together, and we never were," I pulled Alex back down. "Haha looks like someone is crushing on you Katie," Drake said. "Haha looks like I'm about to crush your face," I snapped at him.

"Ok ok calm down, I just came over here to ask if you wanted to play truth or dare?" I looked at the table he was sitting at, and it had his gang, including Josh? How did I not see him? I looked back at Drake, "Let me think about it," he nodded his head and left towards his table. I turned toward Alex and he was looking down.

"What's wrong?" I said. "It's nothing Katie. Remember when I said turn up in detention, let's go play truth or dare," he said lifting up his head. "Are you sure, because if you don-"," It's okay Katie," he said with a smile on his face, while pulling me up. I smiled and walked over to the table with him.

We both sat down in the two empty chairs and looked at Drakes' gang, staring me up. "You finally join us Katie," Drake said clapping his hands. "Shut up," I put his hands down, and put my hand in Alex's under the table to comfort him a bit. He smiled and squeezed my hand back.

"Ok so Josh truth or dare?" someone asked. "Uhmm.. dare," the guy who asked truth or dare, was now smirking. "Pull your pants down and run around the classroom saying, 'I pissed my pants' but you have to have your pants' around your ankles as you do it," the whole table was laughing including me.

"Alright," Josh stood up pulled his pants down, and ran around the classroom, trying not to fall, while everyone was laughing in the classroom. As Josh came back, his eyes was on me. "Ok Katie, I pick you," I nodded my head. "Truth or Dare?" I didn't want to be the first person to say truth, so I cleared me throat," Dare."

"I dare you to get on top of Mr. Ivy's desk and twerk," my eyes widen, just imagine him walking in and seeing me, his wolf would go crazy. "No," I simply said, and I felt Alex's grip tight on my hand. "Why Katie? You can't twerk?" he asked smirking. "I can, but why would I want to do it in front of a bunch of pervs like you?"

"Because it's a dare. Now do it, or we'll tell the school, that you don't know how to twerk and we'll call you slut for a week," he said, and I obviously picked the dare. I tried to let go of Alex's hand, but he wouldn't let go, I gave him a pleading look until he sighed and let go. I got up on the desk and started to twerk a for a little, then turned around to see lustful eyes on me.

"I'm done," as I was getting off, Josh and Drake came up to me, putting me back up there. "You have to do it again," Josh said. "Yea that was too short," Drake said. I sighed in frustration and pushed them away getting on the desk. The only reason i was doing this because I don't want school rumors on me and there's not a lot of people in here so... yea.

Once I finished I turned around and laughed, "I told you guys I could twerk," but everyone was quiet. I looked at Alex and he was looking on the side of me. I turned to look what everyone was looking at, and it was Walter. He had he jaw clenched and his hands at a fist while his eyes were pitch black.

I was about to get off the desk, but I was lifted off of it and out of the classroom. He was walking so fast that we made it to his car. He opened the door and put me in, then he got in the driver side, starting the car, and driving away fast. "Walter, what are you doing?" I put my hand on his shoulder, but he didn't calm down.

He just kept driving at this dangerous kind of speed. I closed my eyes and hugged my knees, but next thing you know, I'm getting picked up again, and into his pack house. I was trying to get out of his strong hold, but instead, we were in his room, and he threw me on the bed.

"Katie, what is your problem??!!" he yelled at me and as I opened my mouth, he spoke again, "Those were unmated wolfs!! How could you be so stupid??!!" He kept on yelling and shouting while putting his hands in the air. I just sighed and stood up, but he pushed me back down and got on top of me.

"Where are you going? You're staying with me, and you can't leave me!! You have my mark!! He was acting crazy now. He kept on going on about how I was going to leave him, so I smashed my lips on his, and he kissed back. I was trying to pull away, but he didn't want to so he just pulled me closer.

I finally pushed him away and stood up but he pushed me back down. "Katie, I'm going to show you who you belong to, okay? Because you are not going to leave me!!" he yelled hovering on top of me. Panic took over me, because I wasn't ready for this at all. "No," I shook my head, but he still kept kissing me on my mark, making an unwanted moan come out.

........<3<3<3<3READ<3<3<3<3........

Hey...

So Walter Ivy, is super mad.

I hope you liked the update. Well mainly because I updated earlier than usual...

So... Please:

•Vote

•Comment

Or

•follow