Operation R.O.B.B.E.R.S

Serena woke up it was really early morning but for some reason she couldn't go back to sleep. She got out of bed and got changed. She stepped onto the balcony. It was still dark out.
She let out a sigh.

"I like my new teammates. They seem really nice. Numbuh 5 offered me her shoulder to cry on if I need it, numbuh 2 is gonna teach me book smarts, numbuh 4 is gonna teach me fighting styles, Kuki is really nice to me and numbuh 1 seems to be an awesome leader...how did I get lucky enough to be on this team."

"You know...Kuki is so nice..."

"🎵I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good and I'm nothing like you.🎵" She sang.

She let out another sigh.

"I love this sky." She said to herself.

Then a thought came into her head.

'What am I gonna do today?'

"..."

"Nothing."

She saw the sun start rising. She made her way to the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning." She said.

"Mornin'." The others greeted.

"You made breakfast already?" Wally asked.

"Someone's up early." Numbuh 2 added.

"Yeah...this is the earliest I've ever got up before." She said, dishing out the plates with pancakes on them.

"I hope you like pancakes." She said.

"Thank you, numbuh 7." Numbuh 1 said.

"No problem numbuh 1 and you can call me Serena...or a nickname...I don't mind those." Serena replied.

"Please, call me Nigel." Serena smiled a little.

"These pancakes are really good Serena!" Kuki complimented.

"Yeah!" Wally agreed.

"Thanks."

"Numbuh- Serena...what school are you attending?" Nigel asked.

"CRUD! I forgot today is a school day! I'm going to Gallgher elementary." She responded.

"Awesome that's our school!" Hoagie said.

"Yay!" Kuki cheered.

"Well we better get going." Serena said.

The operatives went to their homes and Serena walked with numbuh 5 to her place then went to the bus stop.

"Dana Dana da! Gonna go to school! Gana gana GA! Gonna be cool! Dana Dana da! Gonna go to school! Bana Bana ba! Gonna be cool...!🎵" Wally sang at the bus stop.

"Since when are you happy to go to school?" Numbuh 5 asked him.

"I! DID! MY! SPELLING HOMEWORK LAST NIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTT!!!!🎵 YEAH!" He finished singing, his voice cracking at the last note, while doing a little dance. Serena laughed. She had filmed his song.

"I'm putting this on youtube." She said.

"Great song Wally." She complimented.

"Why waste your time, you're perfectly capable of getting an 'f' without doing anything." Numbuh 5 commented. Serena laughed more. They stepped into the bus.

"I'm serious. It's about time I proved to everybody just what kind of genius I am." He said. A girl began snickering. Numbuh 5 began laughing too.

"We already know what kind of genius you are." Serena laughed again.