#1 ~ January 26th [2018]

We would like to start off with a huge apology

We would like to start off with a huge apology. We understand that we've been quite inactive on the account (that is with contests) and it's completely unacceptable that there's been a lack of any explanation at all. And although not an excuse, we would like to say that outside of HQ we've all been incredibly busy with our lives in school and other areas of work. Our head admin has decided to create this update book so that you all are no longer kept out of the loop. 

[ Blue Raspberry Awards - Prizes ]

To all of the winners of the previous contest, most of the prizes have already been handed out. But, as you are probably aware, there are some that have not. We will be handing out the remaining prizes this week.

[ Dark Cherry Awards - On Hold ]

One of the most obvious communication issues HQ is facing right now is with these awards. We've gotten a ton of entries and have everything organized and ready– except for the judging. We're in desperate need of judges and have a few already but for now, the awards are on hold until a bigger break comes up where we will be able to judge more books at a time. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience or any disappointment. As soon as we open them back up, we'll post an update in this book.

Please contact us through PM if you'd be interested in judging!

[ New Contests - Any Coming Up? ]

We've been frequently asked this question. We have a few upcoming contests planned, but won't be posting them until all previous contests have been FULLY completed.

Thank you all for your cooperation, we hope to have everything figured out very soon :)

Questions? Contact us either through PM or one of the admins listed in our bio!