Chapter Three: Gerudo Heist

The girl Aaron saw was helping the manager with his sales. She had pointy ears (just like any other Hylian in the world), long blonde hair, and beautiful blue eyes. Aaron scaled down the building and went towards her, making sure he didn't rush and knock down any children. When he arrived, she just got done selling a pair of gloves.

"Hello sir," she said gleefully, "how may I help you?"

"Hi," Aaron started out shy, "um, boy..."

"Take your time sir," she replied, "we're here all day and all night."

"Hello," a little boy said, running up to the stand, "how much is that King Link action figure?"

"That is thirty-five rupees little boy." she said.

"Aw man," he pouted, "I only have ten! Oh well."

"Hold on," Aaron said, buying the action figure for the boy, "here you go."

"Wow," the boy said, hugging the figure, "thank you. Wait, is that a Royal Family symbol?"

The boy pulled down Aaron's arm, saw the symbol and stood in awe. Suddenly, there was a huge explosion in the middle of the market, and as the smoke cleared, three abnormal beings appeared.

"Gerudos!" a man yelled.

"Take cover!" yelled a woman.

The Gerudo Thieves pounded the tables of the stands, yelling at the sellers to give them all of their rupees. Aaron, just like Link told him, walked out to the middle facing the Gerudos.

"Look at this kid," one of them said, "he's dumb enough to challenge us."

"What's your name boy," asked another, "so I can personally write your gravestone!"

"That information is highly confidential and is only beholden to the Hyrule Royal Family," Aaron said as he drew his blade, "so, you want rupees huh? You're not getting one if you think you can defeat me."

Angry, one Gerudo charged at Aaron at full speed. Aaron smirked and sidestepped out of the way, making her run into a box of watermelons.

"Next?" Aaron asked the other two.

The other two jumped up high in the air and shot their arrows. Aaron quickly pulled out his shield and deflected the fire, then created his own attack. He jumped up and slashed their bows in half. Finally, he used a multi-striking air finisher to badly wound the thieves. They all landed on the ground, the Gerudos exhausted and Aaron barely breaking a sweat.

"Do you still want my name?" he asked as a joke.

"What," the three said in unison, "what are you?"

"The name is Prince Aaron Daphnes Hyrule, Prince of the Royal Family," Aaron said as he pointed his sword towards their very pointed noses, "begone, meddlesome scum, and tell your leader, there is a new warrior in the land of Hyrule!"

The three women fled in a worried state, leaving the market be and making the crowd cheer for the prince.

"So," he asked the woman, "I never got your name."

"It's Katie, sir." she said shyly.

"Please, call me Aaron." he replied in a humorous tone.

Katie giggled.

"I have to go. I will see you around, I hope." Aaron said as he got on his horse.

"Wait!" Katie yelled.

"What is it?" Aaron asked.

"Here," Katie replied as she handed Aaron a card, "this is my father's business card, but I wrote down my number on the back. Have a good rest of your day!"

"Thanks, you too!" Aaron said as he rode off towards the castle, joyful at the feeling of possible love.