❤️Chapter two❤️

Kara's POV: I sit at work at Catco and wonder how Lena was. I hope she is okay I thought I'll give her a call I added to my thought. I called Kara.

Lena's POV: I heard my cellphone ring I check the phone ID and it was Lena who was calling me. I answer the call, Hello I say into the phone.

*On the phone*

Kara'sPov: Hey Lena it's Kara.

Lena: Hey Lena is everything okay?

Kara's POV: Yeah, I'm just worried about you because of the fire at L-corp that happened yesterday.

Lena's POV: Yeah I'm okay thanks to Supergirl.

Kara's POV: She is a great hero isn't she?

Lena's POV: Yeah she is. Sometimes I wonder who she is though you know?

Kara's pov: Yeah. Well I'm glad you are okay Lena. Do you maybe want to come over sometime?

Lena's pov: I would love too Kara. Is tomorrow good for you? 

Kara's pov: Yeah that sounds awesome! I'll see you tomorrow then?

Lena's pov: Yep, say around four o'clock or four-thirty? 

Kara's pov: Four-thirty sounds good see ya then.

Lena's POV: Okay then, bye Kara. 

Kara's pov: Bye Lena.

*End call*

Kara's Pov: If only Lena knew who I really was she would probably hate me. But she is curious about who Supergirl is so why not tell/show her tomorrow I thought to myself?