6.Wayne Manor.

December 13th

You walk around the streets getting lost on purpose, hand in hand with Draco.

"Where are we going?" Draco says as he stops walking. You stop walking as well since your holding his hand.

"I don't know." You say smiling innocently.

"You don't know!" Draco said as his eyebrows furrow.

"I am trying to find the Knight Bus." You say beginning to walk again but being pulled back by Draco.

"You are one piece of work, aren't cha," Draco said pulling you closer to him.

"You have no idea." You say holding his scarf in two hands.

"Oh really." He said very seductively. You smirk and snake your arms around his neck and pull his head down gently. You move up on your toes a little to reach his lips. Out of the blue, the Knight Bus swings around the corner and Draco grabs you and pulls you against the wall so the bus wouldn't hit you.

"Bloody Hell" Draco said punching the wall next to your head.

"That is Ron's Catch fraise" you smirk flicking his forehead.

"Thanks, Harrington" he smiled walking over to the back of the bus. You follow him rapping around the front of the bus and yelling starts. Draco and Stan.

"DRACO! STAN!" you yell at them. They both shut up and move to the side. You walk past both of them and you walk into the bus and sit down on the bed closest to the driver. Draco follows you and sits down next to you. Stanley asks you for a destination. You look over at Draco. He shrugs his shoulders. You mimic his movements. He smiles to himself. You tell Stan to bring us anywhere. The bus starts and Draco throw his arms around you so you will only bump into him. When you arrive at a destination, Draco loosens his grip so you can remove yourself from his grasp but you don't move.

"Here we are!" Stan announces. You look out the window next to Draco's head.

"Where is here?" you ask him. Stan smiles down at you while you are still looking out the window.

"Other window!" Stan reported. You head arose from Draco's chest to look out the opposing window. Home. You stand up and walk to the back of the bus to get off. Draco follows close behind.

"Thank you Stan" you smile jumping onto the sidewalk. He nods his head and the bus is gone in seconds. You walk up the stairs to the front door. You knock. The door opens.

"Miss (Y/N)! You are home" the house elf remarked.

"Yes I am home, now can you do me a favor and not report to my parents that I came back at all over the time they were gone." You whisper to the adorable elf of the name Ponsy.

"Ponsy will not tell Mr. and Mrs. Harrington that miss has come home." Ponsy smiled.

"Thank you" you smiled back. You walked past the bowing House Elf. Draco walked in after you. He was stunned at how beautiful your house was.

"Does your father enjoy comics?" Draco whispered to you when you stood in the middle of your foyer.

"Batman is his favorite" you whispered back.

"That explains why your manor is an exact replica of Wayne Manor" he sighed looking up at your detailed home. You smiled and walked toward the stairs ready to mount them to reach the top.

"Harrington, What is that?" he said wide-eyed. On the opposing staircase rested a sleeping baby Norwegian Ridgeback Dragon.

"Oh, that's a baby Norwegian Ridgeback Dragon!" You say heading toward the top of the stairs.