20 - The Platinum Trio

Start from the beginning

"What a prick that door matt is! He better run once we see him" Blaise said after Serena's story.

"I will curse that arse!" Draco said angrily through gritted teeth.

"Thank you for your care boys but like I said I already handled him. For me his stupid face does not exist!"

"Have you seen him since you arrived?" Blaise asked Serena.

"No. But if I do I'll just ignore him"

"Well, I won't be doing that," Draco said, still angry. Serena reached for his hand and looked at him. "You should be happy he showed his true self that time. If not, we wouldn't be here together like this"

Draco thought about what she said for a second and then a sly smile formed on his face. "Oh please! Even if you did end up with him, sooner or later you would realize how pathetic he is and you would come to me!"

"And why would I go to you?!" Serena asked perplexed.

"Because I'm Draco Malfoy!"

"Oh yes of course! As if that perfectly answers everything!"

"It does!"

"You're such an arrogant, narcissistic, ars--"

"Enough you two!" Blaise intervened and the two stooped arguing but were still glaring at each other. Blaise looked at them and dropped his shoulders. "You two will be the death of me" he whispered to himself, then  he scolded the both of them, "You two are acting like children"

"He started it" Serena defended.

"You're only proving my point Serena" Blaise replied.

Serena huffed in a very childlike manner in which Blaise rolled his eyes. "I see that despite you two being together nothing has changed. I could already see you two being old together and nagging at each other's ears"

Serena and Draco smiled at what Blaise has said and so did he. "So can we please move on and continue how you two got together"

"Long story short. Serena realized I was better and should be the only option really and after she begged me to take her I did........ Ow!" Draco winced as he felt Serena pinch his arm. He didn't know pinches were this painful especially since he doesn't really get pinched.

"Last time I remember you were the one who told me to be with you!" Serena argued.

"You know what, nevermind. I think I kind of know what happened now. We should head back to the common room before you two attack each other" Blaise said worrying for his friends.

Both agreed and the 'Platinum Trio' went back to their common room.

------------------------------------------------

Classes have now started and the professors are now more strict than ever with their reviews, lessons, and such for the upcoming NEWTS. Serena was pleased with her score in the mock exams which caused her to have a good mood.

She kept grinning on her test paper when she suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry... Professor!" Serena straightened when she saw Professor McGonagall was the witch she accidentally bumped into.

"It's okay but please do be careful where you're heading next time Miss Collins," The Professor said.

"Yes of course. I was looking at my paper... Oh hello there" Serena greeted when she saw Professor McGonagall wasn't alone.