Second Chance

❤❤❤•••❤❤❤

Requested by: musicanimelover1274

Thank you for requesting I hope you'll like this chapter!!! I hope you'll love this chapter, sorry for making you wait too long. I'm so busy with school its already our Finals that's why. If ever you see a typo error I hope you forgive me, I kinda rush writing it here since I don't have enough free time. Thank you and enjoy reading everyone!! :)

~~Radiant >.<

P.S. This is the sequel of Regrets

❤❤❤•••❤❤❤

Its been a while since Mayura and Tenma got together, and Shimon still can't accept what happened. So Shimon decided to move away for a while, he will study abroad. That's the only solution he can think right now, to avoid Mayura at all cost. He knew that he hurt Mayura's feelings but she also hurt him not physically but mentally. And his family is already getting worried about him that's why he decided to move. New place, new life, he will start a new life abroad. The time come when Shimon had to leave, Sayo and all his family are sad for his departure. If he had a choice he wouldn't leave but he doesn't have a choice but to leave.

4 years have passed since their break up, Shimon came back from Russia. It was kind of hard for him to adjust living in Russia but later on he got used living in there and now he came back. He somehow miss living in Russia but he also miss living here in his hometown with his family and close friends. He might look already happy but still... He still hasn't move on from his past lover Mayura. He want to but somehow he can't because he still love her, and when he came back in his house Sayo told him that she and the others plan to throw a welcome back party for him. He know Mayura will be there so he doesn't know if he will go to the party. If they meet what will he do? Will he say sorry first or greet her? His family think that he already move on from her because he already came back but in reality he still doesn't. So seeing her might be painful for him....

"Nii nii-sama!" the voice of his little sister brought him back to reality

"Ah, yes?"

"Did you forgot? We're going to Rokuro's house for your welcome back party right?"

"Didn't I told you that I don't want to?! Its just a waste of time...." Sayo look at his older brother like she's digging out his mind

"Do you still have feelings for Mayu?" Sayo ask raising her eyebrows to her older brother, Shimon simply smile sadly and said....

"Of course not...." Sayo knew her big brother is lying but she chose to keep quiet about it

"Then you should go to the welcome back party! If you really move on from her already...." Shimon sigh in defeat and nod reluctantly

Shimon and Sayo goes to the welcome back party despite Shimon protest he doesn't want to go but Sayo wouldn't stop bugging him about it. When they finally reach Rokuro's house, Sayo leave his older brother to go to her boyfriend's side (Arisu). How kind of his little sister leaving him all alone, he look around to see his old friends. Rokuro, Benio and Arisu, it seems like Mayura isn't here yet maybe he still have time to go home before she arrives!

"Shimon!"

"What is it Rokuro?" he said with a deep sigh