Clarissa Adele Fray

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
So, I don't think it's fair that you have to wait a whole week for something less than 1,000 words,
I already have pre written chapters, so I'll let you know when I'll start to make 1,00 plus chapters,
Which is why I'm uploading earlier

CLARY POV

"Why did you do this Clary?" Jace asks. "Why would you lie to me?" Jace yells. "Jesus Christ. Clary, did you......was this girl why you broke up with me?" Jace asks.

"Yes" I whisper. Jace lets out a sound of frustration.

"How could you Clary?!" Jace yells. I saw some people gathering in taking pictures. I held my tongue, Jace obviously wasn't noticing that everyone was taking pictures. "How could you do that to me?! To her?!" Jace yells.

"Jace shut up" I whisper.

"Shut up?" He asks. "I'm not going to shut up Clary!"

"JACE SHUT UP!" I yell.Then he notices the cameras. He sighs. He grabs my arm. I grab the yogurt cup as he drags me away. Faith runs up to us as she see's us running away

"Mommy, whats happening?" She asks holding my wrist.

"Don't worry baby, we're safe" I say. Jace drags us farther away from the mob, but more people accumulated.

"Can you two run?" Jace asks.

"We're poor Jace, not disabled..." I say.

"Then start running" He says. Faith and I start running . Jace in front of us. He was on his phone talking with someone. The next thing we know a limousine pulls over. He opens the door. "Go inside" He says. Faith and I go in. I look at Jace. and he looks at me. "You're gonna have to stay with me for some time, paparazzi's won't leave you alone if you aren't somewhere safe" Jace says. Faith curls up next to me. I hug her tightly. Faith's eyes land on some candy in a glass case, she quickly looks up at me. She bites her lip and looks at me with hunger. I stroke her hair. My eyes telling her 'I'm sorry, but you can't have candy' She looks at me, her eyes saying, 'Ok Mommy' I look away from her. I don't deserve Faith, she is the sweetest most polite girl ever. And she is beautiful. I hug her closer to me. "We're here" Jace says. We open the car door and see a huge Mansion. Faith gasps.

        "Won't your wife think poorly of this?" I ask

"Won't your wife think poorly of this?" I ask. He looks at me.

"I thought you said you saw me everywhere" Jace says. "I won most eligible bachelor of the century....because supposedly I'm hot, rich and sexy" Jace says grinning. "But, I already knew that" Jace says cockily. I purse my lips and grab Faith with me. We go in and Jace keeps walking until we get to the dining room. My stomach growls as I see all the food on the table. I see Faith lick her lips slightly, she then looks down ashamed.

FAITH POV

I don't know how Mommy knows this man, but she seems to trust him. We walk into a room with a table. And on the table was so much food. I licked my lips as my stomach growled. Mommy and I haven't eaten in two weeks. I looked down ashamed. I can't have this food, it isn't for me.

CLARY POV

Jace looked at Faith. "Are you hungry?" He asked. Faith looked at me. I smiled at her.

"Yes, but you can eat...it's ok" Faith says. I look at my darling child, she is so kind and generous, even though she is dying of starvation, she will give up her food for somebody else.

"I already ate" Jace says as he leans down.

"Mommy should have it...." Faith says, shaking her head.

" I'm fine, eat the food" I tell her. She bites her lip and look at me to make sure it's ok. Then she runs up to the dining table and starts eating all the different foods. I feel a relief as I see her eat. I grab Jace's arm. "Thank you so much" I tell Jace. He frowns at me coldly.

"We'll talk later" Jace says harshly. Faith keeps eating food. she eats bread, salad, shrimp, cheese, fish, everything until she's full. She grabs some more food and grabs it. She gives it to me.

"No, I'm fine baby" I tell her. She shakes her head.

"Please eat mommy" She pleads. I grab the plate. Faith grabs Jace's arm and goes out of the room. I go back to the table and eat. I keep eating and I almost eat everything on the table.

FAITH POV

"Who are you?" I ask the man.

"I'm Jace" He says.

"How do you know mommy?" I ask him.

"Your mommy and I used to go to school together." Jace says. I bite my lip and touch his arm.

"Please tell me.....Does....does mommy have parents?" I ask. Mommy said she never had parents, but I don't think thats the case.

"Yes" He says. My eyes tear up.

"Did I ruin Mommy's life" I ask him on the brink of tears.

"No, No, of course not" Jace says holding me in his arms.

"I did didn't I?" I ask.

"No you didn't ok, you made your mommy's life have color, you gave her hope" Jace says.

"Really?" I ask sniffling.

"Yes, really" He says.