Part 4

* a few hours have passed*
I quickly look around, I've been sitting in this chair waiting for Gerald to get back. "I need to speak to someone quickly," he said this and left. It's been about an hour from then, the thoughts of him ditching me there began to slip in. No he couldn't have done that we were having a great time, I didn't do anything to annoy him. I lay my head in my hands. Someone slightly tapped my shoulder, I look up to see someone with dark black hair and bright blue eyes looking down at me.

"Hi, I'm Ian." I look at him nervously and give him a slight smile and say hello back. He introduces himself as the son of the man throwing the party. With this I sit up and keep myself from slouching. Why's he talking to me?

"I saw you there looking upset and I couldn't help but to wonder why someone as beautiful as you would be upset in a party like this," blushing from his comment on my looks I looked up and said, "well I was here with someone but they seemed to disappear on me." His eyes were sensitive when i said this. His eyes, they were perfect blue like the ocean with tiny sparkles in them. I couldn't stop staring..

"Hey my father is calling me back, but I'd really like to see you again." "Could I have your number?"
This made me smile, "yes of course." He walked off every now and then turning back to shine me with a smile.

He was handsome but he impossibly beats Gerald. Gerald.. the person who had just ditched me in a party HE had brought me to. Was this to embarrass me or was he somewhere hidden around the corner, had he saw when Ian talked to me. My thoughts were spiraling but the biggest question was should I stay or leave? Stay and look like an idiot or leave and ditch the chance of Gerald being around the corner....