1

Hey, I'm Sienna Valentino, and I live in London. My father was Italian, I said 'was' because when I was 7 years old my father died in a car accident, and my mother is Polish. I have an older brother called Callum Valentino who is 20. I'm just 16.  I have brown hair, green eyes and kinda tanned skin. My brother has the same but his eyes are blue just like my dads.
My mum wants me to move to Italy and have an apartment there with someone else but she won't tell me who it is.
So I am. And I'm going tomorrow.
The next day:
"Sienna, my love, get up please, or you will miss your flight." Monika, my mum said.
"Okay dokay mum."
And so I got up and started doing my routine.
I decided to check the weather in Italy and it said it was cold and raining, maybe cause it was winter.
So I decided to wear :

This ^ and a pair of black leggings with Nike airs and throw my hair into a bun

I grabbed my suitcase and my carry on took a piece of toast and me, my mum and brother drove me to the airport.
(After the plane flight)
Once I got of the plane I did the usual:
Pick up my baggage
And go through security
Then I found an Uber with my name in it.
*okay I guess they are expecting me or something*
Once we got to the apartment I found the key thanked the driver and proceeded to unlock my new apartment.
I could smell the fresh sent of Lynx. My brother used it. And I loved it.
Then a boy my age came through a door with dripping wet hair and just black shorts on. Just black shorts.
...........