Intro/Shark Riding

Ok, welcome to a new story I'm doing. Some of you may have come from my other stories, while some of you will have found this on random(literally).

Anyways, this is basically so I can write down all the different stupid and random thought that cross my mind regularly, or have happened in like a group chat of some sort.

To start, Shark Riding.

So, it was English class and I was sitting beside my friend(we will call him coco), and we were given one of those survival things where you have to put the different items in order of importance. We were allowed to work with other people, so Coco and I just kinda looked at each other and silently agreed we would team up.

A few minutes pass and we have a few items numbered, but then we see the shark repellent listed. So naturally I categories it as important, and Coco decides to put it at number 5, while I put it at number 7.

Another minute passes and Coco points out the 15 feet of rope, and asks why we might need it. So as a joke, I say to ride a shark with, and then we start to theorize how that might work.

We ended up settling on using the fishing kit to catch the Sharks mouth, then using the rope to tie it like a horse, then to steer we use the shark repellent and spray it on either side.

No Sharks were harmed in the making of this plan.