Part 1 (Kody)

Hey guys, It's uhh Kody again...I regret everything I'm doing here but umm Lumine cant answer right now due to something...but I'll talk him out of it if he agrees and hopefully he'll come back soon. Sorry to keep you all waiting, lets begin.

pupqueen04 To Kody:

Why you do DED inside?

JK, thoughts on you and lumine?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*shutters* this question so early into the QnA? Well, I personally HATE Lumine, but my dad's just gonna make me get another bodyguard if I dont let him. But people shipping us two, I would say is GOING TOO FAR. That's just weird!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YuricaMayu To Kody

Can I hug you, you salty, grumpy child with maybe or maybe not mental issues...IDK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IINaughtyStarII To Kody

Why don't you just make a potion to kill Lumine if he's so annoying?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because he has something called 'plot' protecting him- I mean uhh *whispers* SOMEONE FIX THE FOURTH WALL!!! *ahem* Because my dad would get mad at me and get me another annoying bodyguard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YuricaMayu I think this one was to both, but Kody will have to answer it.

Why do people ship you two? Take it easy though, I don't. I mean, it's only creepy to see people who do this to kids, and don't let me begin with the fanfics! I have nothing against people who think that you two might be cute together, but they always take the shipping too far! I feel like people don't know where the limit is! Anyways, I love you both! Bye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...I don't really know why people ship us two, but... Im scared now...Trust me, I've seen the fanfics...IM SCARED FOR ONCE. usually I would just brush it off, but HOW CAN I BRUSH OFF LEMONS??? ...thats it for me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you....for all who asked...when Lumine agrees to continue, he'll come around and start the second one, for now, enjoy my reactions to these, and make sure to ask more...just please...don't weird me out... *ahem* anyways, see you all next time, (hopefully not) bye....