Peter: Ah Vandheer! Good to see that you volunteering. Would you like to get your weapon?

Y/N: I not here to show these kids how to become a Huntsman. I here to show these kids that that rely too much on their weapon can leave you defenseless.

Ruby: That not true!

Peter: Now miss Rose. He's right. You all saw him that he use his bare hand during his initiation.

Ruby pout as she gives me a glare. Not that I care for a moment. The fool opens the cage as the Grimm step out to reveal a Creep. The Grimm look around and when it lay its eyes on me. It's beginning to shake as it went back to its cage.

The rest of the students and as well as the fool was shocked about this.

Peter: How?

Y/N: The Grimms are not mindless. They relied on instinct just like anyone else in this world.

(Later in Bartholomew's class)

Bartholomew: Ah Vandheer! Good to see you! Yes, ever your recent discovery of that unknown Grimm. Now I like to ask a few questions?

Y/N: Go ahead.

Bartholomew: Splendid! Now, why did that Grimm just to show up and attack you when it didn't attack the students from the past.

Y/N: Because that Grimm is a warrior. A warrior does not seek out weaker opponents. They seek only the strong as it gives itself a much enjoyable battle.

Bartholomew: I see. Now since you discover that Grimm. You have it of giving it a name.

I thought for a moment before coming up with a name.

Y.N: Minotaur.

(Later at Glynda's class)

Glynda: Cardin Winchester. Who will be your opponent?

Cardin: Him.

I simply sigh as he chose me as his opponent. The idiot got himself a death wish. I walk on the stage as he carries a mace with him.

Glynda: Are both combatants ready?

Cardin: Oh yeah.

Y/N: Hmph.

Glynda: Combatants... Begin!

Cardin: What with the mask? Afraid everyone will see your ugly face?

A simple taunt and a not very good one. Appearly he didn't understand the gap in our skill level. He didn't understand that I face a Minotaur Grimm that came out for a strong opponent.

Y/N: 30 seconds.

Cardin: Huh?

Y/N: You have 30 seconds.

Cardin: 30 seconds just to beat you huh? That fine with me!

30

I dodge his attack as it was sloppy.

29

I dodge another one without even trying.

28

He continues to taunt me as I simply ignore it.

27

He not even worth my time as I keep dodging.

26

Does he really belong in this school?

25

Come on... Even a child is far better than him.

24

And that just me that got beat by a boy.

23

Seriously? What can he hope to accomplish?

22

I face countless battles.

21

Have won every battle.

20

Kill a countless enemy.

19

Even given out an order to my soldiers.

18

Crush the rebellion army.

17

Kill it, leader.

16

Defeat those that betray me.

15

Made a deal with Network.

14

Have my army crush by the Lone warrior.

13

Escaping my empire.

12

Facing my own soldiers.

11

Seek help for those that betray me.

10

Gather the Blades of Eden.

9

Kill the rebel commanders.

8

Betray once again by Hawkin

7

Killing him as he gives away the last blades of Eden.

6

Face Armed with Wings only to be seal away.

5

Trap for so long only to be free by Network.

4

Return my empire only to found it in ruin.

3

Kill the Lone warrior and becoming a host of Network.

2

Slay by the new Armed with wings.

1

Having those thoughts just simply we have outclassed them in this world as I dodge his attack and pushes behind his back. He got back on his feet as he was breathing heavily from swinging that mace around.

Y/N: Time up.

I send an ice ball toward him as he got hit and send to the wall causing his aura to drop down to zero and coughing out blood.

Glynda: That enough. As you can see Vandheer able to keep calm despite Cardin's insult. However,  I also suggest you hold back your Sem-

V/N: I don't have a Semblance. I destroy my Semblance a long time ago.

I can sense the shock that coming from everyone in the room.

Weiss: What!? Why would you do something like that?! Semblance is a projection of one's aura and what defines a Huntsman!

Y/N: You wrong. Semblance only using part of your aura on what they are truly capable of. Use your scroll to measure my aura and I will show you.

They took out their scrolls as I release my dark blue aura given out a malevolent, violent, and tremendous power that cause the whole class to shook. The scrolls that tried to measure my power malfunction causing them to drop it.

I stop as they look at me with shock, awe, and fear of the power I give out. I smile under my mask as they now know not to mess with me.

Y/N: Don't test me or else.

I walk out of the class as it felt good to smack them in the face.

(With the Lone Warrior)

The Lone warrior woke up in a familiar place as it was the day that he meant the being that gives him the title of Armed with Wings. Several white figures appear before him.

Whitemist: We summon you, Lone Warrior.