Chapter 28: A Story to Remember(end)

Start from the beginning

Hina's POV

"You ready love?" Questioned Eugene as he checked his clothing on the mirror.

"Like three hours ago." I responded

"Lets go." He waved at me, I took my bag and we head out to the building where pax is going to be occurring, we did our signing part and Eugene was there the whole time. There was a point where a fan wanted to take a picture of me and Eugene.

"Gene." I shouted calling Eugene from the corner while he sign some stuff. He finishes and jogs back to me.

"Vat?" He used a German accent

"Say cheeze!" The person said and Eugene wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him.

"Now can you guys do something sweet?" Angelica(the fan) said

"Oh...um." I awkwardly looked at Eugene knowing the fact that PDA is not his thing.

"Sure." Eugene pulled my wrist startling me, and dipped me down.

~Backstage~

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and welcome to Markiplier and friends, we have some really special guests today, and that is Wade, Bob, Jack, Hina, and I!" We went in order of what he said and started the panel, we laughed and talked for half an hour, while I casually glanced at the try guys in the VIP seat.

"Okay, next question...But hold up, before that, does anyone has like something to say?" Mark asked gesturing proposal. Someone raised their hand by the back, and Mark called them up, the guy gave the camera to Mark and kneeled on one knee on the stage in front of his fiancé.

"Natalie, we've been dating for three years from now-"(continue the speech)

Eugene's POV

This is a great timing. While the speech was going, Hina's sight of me was covered, so I took the chance and went into the backstage, Hina's manager gave me what I needed, and all I needed to do was wait.

Hina's POV

"And here we are, at PAX letting Mark film us, so would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" The long speech ended.

She nodded with tears in her eyes, and the guy stood up and hugged her, this was honestly cute. They went off of stage after telling us that she said Yes.

"That was adorable." Jack smiled hugging them.

"Congratulations." I smiled at them when they came in to hug me.

"The only reason I did that is because earlier, someone had proposed in front of me as well, and I just recalled it now." Mark Reasoned

"Okay, moving on to the next question, "Hina, when will you get married?" Mark read.

"Ooooh, did you see that tweet, or something just came into your mind?" Jack questioned.

"Something just came into my mind." Mark shrugged

"Okay, I don't actually know right now, we haven't talked about it yet." Yes you have, only once.

Everyone started squealing, which made me wonder. I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder, I turn around and saw Eugene with a bouquet of red roses standing there with a huge grin on his face. He gave me the bouquet, and he held his microphone by his mouth, as Mark shut the audience down.

"Hina, we've been dating for a year and a half. We've been through a lot of complications, and there was a point where we almost let go, and I'm proud that we never did, so I don't want to ever let you go ever again. I know nothing will change about us, but," he kneeled down.

"Your last name will, so will you Hina Marquez, will you marry me?" Everyone squealed and neither of the 4 people on stage couldn't shut the people up since they were watching in awe, and at this point, I was crying, not sad tears, happy ones. I just kneel in front of him and hugged him around the neck whispering "yes" several times and nodding, Eugene jumped up and hugged me back.

"She said Yes." He said through the mic, and everyone clapped, cheering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those were the days I could remember of how worth it it was to live a life with joy in it. Our parents have met each other, and they were luckily getting along well. It was fun having a lot of adventures with him, it was really cool planning everything from our trips to our wedding day, I think a chapter of our lives as a couple having a complicated relationship have finished, but before we open up a new chapter as a married couple...
.
.
.
"I do"
.
.
"I do"
.
.
"You may kiss the bride." Everyone cheered as Eugene slowly lifted the veil over my head, he smiled as I looked up at him, our eyes met and saw that each of us was starting to tear up. I wiped a tear that was dropping from his eyes for him, giggling while doing so.

I took a glance at everyone in the ceremony seeing our crying parents, proud. When I turn my head back to Eugene, he stole a peck from me making everyone giggle.

I wrap my arms around his neck smiling from ear to ear, and leaned in for it. And of course, the extra couple that we are, Eugene had dipped us right after I held onto him, by that time, nothing mattered, it was only Eugene and I.

He soon stood straight up and pulled back still smiling, while everyone cheered.

"Ready for a new chapter?" He asked as his smile turn into his signature smirk.

"Yup." I smirked bacj

We had our little after wedding party, with some people saying some speech, our parents went up, but my mama was crying too much that she had to give her speech paper to Mark.

The party was such fun, but we were leaving tomorrow to Hawaii for our honeymoon, and I get to spend the rest of my life with Eugene Lee Yang, as a part of his family.

Both POV(Eugene and Hina)

This is truly a story to remember.

Hi!!! This is unfortunately the last chpt. Of the story, I've been working on this for about 7 months plus the 3 months that I've had this drafted for, and I have reread the whole thing, I kind of found the concept a little cheesy? But ya, if you want to read a lot more, I made an Imagine book(I made another book about this man, but I have no concept for it(yet at least), so its on hold) its out right now, and I have a lot more drafted stories, and is just too lazy to edit it. In this story, it didn't really portray the sight of the character being a YouTuber, it just peeked here and there, so ya know? I'm not sad ending this story by the way, cause I think its bad.

Though I'm starting a new book, a YouTubers x reader one shots(is this a symptom of obsession?) but I'm drafting them first, cuz some of them are just chaos, that only I will understand.

I hope you enjoyed the story though, if you didn't, LEAVE...jk, its okay, I thought it was really sloppy as well...But thank you guys for reading, it was just over 400 views when I last looked at this book, and I just re-checked it today, and it became over 1k reads, I'm happy, but goodnight now, I'm sleepy.