I Wasn't Drunk (Jordomi) Part One

"Naomi." I turned around to see a Declan holding Jordan by the collar. Jordan's arm was slung awkwardly over Bennett's shoulder, who just looked extremely bored. Jordan was grinning like an idiot.

"We're tired of him, you can have him now." Declan said, letting go of Jordan's collar. Bennett shrugged Jordan's arm off his shoulder, and they both walked off, leaving me with Jordan.

"Gee, thanks." I muttered to no one in particular.

"YAAAAAAY!" Jordan squealed. "I GET NAOMI TO MYSELF!" I raised an eyebrow. I hate coming to parties with Jordan.

"Jordan, I think-" I was interrupted when Jordan squealed, grabbing on to some poor girl's arm and yanking her towards us. The girl had straight blonde hair, and was wearing a lot of make-up.

"Naomi, this is Barbie, Barbie, this is Naomi!" Jordan said. "You can tell she's Barbie 'cuz her face looks plastic." He said. I gaped, appalled that he would say such a thing.

"Hey!" The girl scowled at him, before pulling her arm from her grasp and disappearing into the crowd.

"Jordan, you're obviously drunk. We need to get you out of here before you do something even more stupid and epically cliche."

Jordan frowned. "Whatever I might do that is stupid would be original and absolutely-positootley break the cliche." He said, folding his arms and pouting.

"What does that even mean, it didn't make any- you know what, let's just get you out of here before you do whatever stupid and original thing you do." I said, sighing.
•••••
"Jordan! Get in the damn car!" I yelled at the idiot whose name is Jordan.

"Ohhh, Naomi's got a mouth! Do I need to tell mommy?" He said, talking in a baby voice. I tried to push him into the passenger seat, but his arms and legs were spread across the door frame. It was like he was a frickin spider, and a very cute one...
Stop getting off track!

"I can just close the door on you, and I will if I have to!" I yelled. Jordan's eyes widened, and he withdrew his arms from the door frame just as I pushed him into the car, and I ended up sprawled very awkwardly across the front seat, Jordan underneath me.

I blushed, and so did Jordan, but he quickly hid it with a sly smile. I was as red as a tomato.

"Are you feeling...... flustered?" He asked, and I blushed even more. I quickly pushed myself off of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings humans, who are for some reason still reading my terrible writing.
It is I, Sophie, and I would like you to comment your favourite color if you are reading this. I don't know why you would still be reading my terrible one-shot, but if you are, one MILLION thank-you's to you all.

This is my first TGGBB one-shot, or any one-shot for that matter, but I thank you for reading this. Soon, I will publish Part Two of this one-shot, I Wasn't Drunk. I fully support BENNOMI, so I can have Jordan to myself, but I'm going to try to do a one-shot for each ship. What ship do you support?

Lots of luck,

~Sophie, The goddess of Sharpies