~*Time skip to after the battle*~

You managed to get Papyrus to spare you, and then he asked you to attend a date with him. You thought it was hilarious that he would ask you on a date right after a battle, but you said yes, and followed him back to his house. 

Sans watched, and got a little jealous that you were going on a date with Papyrus, but he didn't want to make his brother upset, so he let him go. He just decided to head to his station and wait for her to come by to go to Grillby's. 

Before he got out of the Snowdin border, his phone rang. Papyrus was calling him. "What's up, bro?" He asked, nonchalantly. "SANS, I NEED YOU HOME THIS INSTANT!" Papyrus declared. "Alright. I'll be there soon." he said, then he hung up and teleported to the front of his house. He went inside, and saw Papyrus waiting by the doorway to the kitchen. "What do ya need me for, bro?" He asked in a cool way. Papyrus took Sans by the hand, and pulled him into the kitchen. Sans saw you were sitting at a table, with a plate of spaghetti in the middle. When you saw him, your face became completely surprised, and turned red. 

Papyrus pushed Sans into the kitchen, and then said, "I HOPE YOU TWO ENJOY YOUR DATE!" He then proceeded to exit the house. "Wait, what?!" You and Sans said, simultaneously, but Papyrus was already gone. Sans' face was nearly coated in a blue hue. He slowly looked at you. "I had nothing to do with this." he said, trying not to embarrass himself. "Okay." you said, positioning yourself in your seat. 

"W-Well... shall we eat?" You asked. "Uhm... Papyrus' spaghetti isn't really that good." Sans said. "He doesn't mean to, but he burns it every time he makes it." "Oh." you say. "Wanna head to Grillby's?" He asked. "Sure." you say. Then the two of you head over to the bar he called "Grillby's".

~*Time skip*~

It's been three months since you fell into the underground, and you had stayed with the skeleton brothers ever since. You had formed a huge crush on Sans ever since you and him had that date that Papyrus forced you two on. He's been trying to get the two of you alone in many circumstances, but you would always head to a public area filled with people. You guessed Sans just didn't want to be alone with you.

One day, though, you were sitting on the green couch they owned, watching and MTT show. You felt the couch shift, and looked over to see Sans sitting beside you. "Hello, Sans." you greeted, cheerfully. "How was work?" "It was 'ice'." he punned, making you giggle. "Did you get a lot of customers?" You asked. "Yeah." he said. "Also, the weirdest thing happened today." "Oh? What was it?" You asked. "All of the Temmies showed up in Hotland, and they just hung around my station, asking for several hotdogs." he said. "I almost sold out." "Oh my. That does sound like quite the experience." you said with a slight chuckle. 

The two of you watched TV for a while, and then Sans heaved a great big sigh. He looked over at you. "(Y/n)." he said, gaining your attention. "Hmm?" You hummed in response. "There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a really long time." he said. You turned to face him, interested in what he had to say. "(Y/n), I... I lo-..." he faltered, trying to get what he had out. "Damnit. I love you, (y/n)." Then he wrapped his arms around you.

You were taken by surprise by his sudden words and actions. 'Does he really love me?' You thought. You wrapped your arms around him, too. "Sans, I... I love you, too." you said. He looked up at you. His eye sockets were full of surprise. "Really?" He asked. You nodded. "I've liked you ever since we had that 'date' at Grillby's." You admitted. "Heh. That's when I realized I liked you, too." he said. You smiled at him. He then placed a hand on the back of your head, and pulled you into a kiss, which you happily accepted.

"FINALLY!" Papyrus' voice yelled startling both of you. Sans fell off of you and the couch onto the floor. "I KNEW YOU TWO LIKED EACH OTHER!" He exclaimed. "I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHEN YOU TWO WERE FINALLY GOING TO CONFESS!" You and Sans looked at each other. Your faces were covered in blush. You just smiled and let your head fall in your hands while you giggled, listening to Sans try to explain to Papyrus about privacy. You didn't care right now. You were just happy that Sans loved you back.

~Author's Note~

I got so many stories in mind, but I don't want to have to keep making more stories to get them out. 

For some of these, there might be more parts to them, but most are going to be oneshots.

I hope you enjoyed!