Chapter 1 mabye you will remeber

Rosemary and her mother were staying in Paris for couple of days. So when they were ready to leave Rosemary's mother didn't feel well so they decided to stay a little while longer. They checked into the Hotel the desk clerk gave them there key room 505 and they went to there room.Rosemary's mother took a nap she was very white so Rosemary had the doctor look at her. The doctor said she needed a certain medicine and it was at the doctors house. So the Hotel manager put rosemary in a cab to get the medicine he said the doctors wife would give it to her. So the cab left when she was in the cab it seemed to take forever. She could have sworn they had gone down the same street. When they finally got there she rang the doorbell it took a long time for the doctors wife to answer. When she finally got the medicine she got back on the cab oh it was taking forever to get back to the Hotel. Rosemary asked if they were going the right way she was sure they weren't so she jumped out and she ran from it and asked someone for directions. Turns out they were going the wrong way when she got back to the Hotel she said her and her mother were in room 505. The desk clerk said someone else was in this room rosemary said that's not possible why don't u remember me she asked. I would like to see the manger he will remember me she thout he said he didn't remember her. But you were the one who put me in a cab remember do you have the wrong Hotel the manger asked. Why don't you rest here a while then maybe you will remember. No I want to see the doctor he will remember me the doctor didn't then rosemary demanded to see her room. It was different it had one bed instead of two and the walls and floors were different. what I must be going crazy she thout stay a while said the manager then maybe you will remember.

If you read this please comment so and vote so I know that you did way more scarier stuff coming

-tnt