Big Love: Chapter One

Chapter One

“Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.” 

                                                                                                          ― Andrew Vachss, Terminal

"I'm going to miss you granny." I said on the verge of tears. Don't you just hate that part. Saying goodbye to your love one is never easy to do. I wish I never have to say goodbye but I know I do.

"Oh sweety don't cry. Your grandfather and I will always be a phone call away. Okay?" She said putting her warm wrinkled hands on the side of my face.

"Okay," I whisphered back wiping a single tear that allowed itself to slip from my face. She embraced me into a warm hug saying to me how much she loves me.

After she let go of me I turned my attention to my grandfather. He was always a very well respectful man. Serving a eight year term in the army and losing a arm made him even more lovable. 

I walked to my grandfather and gave him a hug also. 

"I'm going to miss you granddad." I said fighting back the tears. 

"We'll always be here if you need us sweetheart and you know that." He said wrapping his good arm around me and squeezing. 

"Honey, you have to go before you miss your flight." my gandmother said patting my back. 

I walked out of my grandfathers embrace and smiled at the both of them. My grandparents we're always the parents I wish could've been my real parents.

"I love you guys." I said grabbing my carry on bag and walking further into Will Rogers World Airport.

"We love you too," I heard them both say. I turned and gave them a swift wave and went to my termonial building. 

While waiting I thought back to all the wonderful memories I had back in Oklahoma. Everyone was pretty nice I actually had a summer filing with this amazing guy. He was very caring and told me I was beautiful every second we spent togehter. I even made a best friend. Her name was Stacie she was crazy and bubblie. She treated me like a equal not someone who is below them but as an actual person. I know once I get back to California my life will go back to being what it was. Maybe even different since I lost weight and got make over. 

 I pulled out my iPod and put it on Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie. I loved Fergie she was so, fergalicious. I tapped my foot to the beat of the song bobbing my head slightly. I walked on to the airplane and did my silent prayer. I also wanted to pray before stepping on to a plane. You never know what might happen. Before I went to sleep I silently said to my self 'Please let this year be different'

 ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

I was bored and decided to post this. Vote and Comment please.