Party Time! (Slight lemon)

(Your p.o.v)
We got back from the tournament, and I looked at Mina with "that" look on her face.

"You know what time is it?" I asked, trying to be clever.

"Time to 'probe me'?" She said, hopefully. I shook my head in confusion.

"What? No. It's time to PAR-TAY!" I said. She completely understood where I was going and called everyone for the festivities. I got out the disco ball and dj turntables. The apartment was too small, so we set up in a field next to the apartment.

First, Tsuyu showed up, then Toru, then Kyoka, a girl who's quirk is earbud shaped earlobes.  Even Izuku showed up with Ochaco! Mina told me they both have crushes on each other, so my guess is they asked each other out before the party. Either way, time to get DOWN!

(Mina p.o.v)

With (Y/N) as the dj, he played all the best dance songs he knew! The party was in full swing, especially when Yuga showed up.

"I'm still fixing my belt, thanks to you!" He screamed at my face. I gave him a " I don't really care' look. What he said next suprised me.

"But I came heee to thank you, that match we had took me down a few pegs. Just what my ego needed."

I was dumbfounded! I thought I would never hear him say that! After that, he got to work powering the disco lights with what was left of his belt.  Those lights kicked the party up a couple notches.

(Timeskip brought to you by Dancelovania)

(Your p.o.v.)

The party was wrapping, and everyone helped clean up. I saw everyone except for Izuku and Ochaco. I told Mina I was gonna look for them. It took 15 minutes, but i got a clue where they were. I was leaning against a tree when I heard moans from behind me. I hid behind a bush and listened further. I realized what was going on. My face turned as red as my hair in Red mode. I ran back as fast as I could and told Mina. Her face changed from pink to red so fast.

"Wait a second..." she said. Oh no. I know where this is going.

"I just saw Izuku and Ochaco over there, so that couldn't have been them." I mentally sighed a sigh of relief. Then she said something I was afraid of.

"Buuuuuut, that gives me an idea..." she said, seductively. Oh boy, here we go...