Chapter 2: Professor Dumbledore

I wiped my tears and sat next to him. "But isn't to early to go to school. Isn't it?" I asked. It was, like, the middle of June."No, my dear, it is not. I know this is hard for you. Just finding out you are a witch. I understand. I can help you through this.I have arranged for you to have a summer tutor. " We sat there and talked for a while.It was starting to get cold.

"You're freinds are searching for you," Dumbledore said suddenly. "Sierra!" I heard someone say. I finally noticed how late it was getting. "Crud," I muttered. I wrapped me jacket tighter around me. "Goodbye-"I turned to see Dumbledore was gone.

I walked back into the forest, looking for the person calling my name."Sierra!!" it was starting to get louder. Suddenly, I ran into Percy. "Sierra! We've been looking for you! Where were you?" Percy said. I looked into his eyes."Percy,I can't tell you." I just had a feeling that I shouldn't.

"Why not?" He said. "Cause I can't! Ok?!?" I shrieked. Suddenly, Annabeth came through the trees. "Sierra! Where have you been? We couldn't find you anywhere!" I glared at them. "Why should I tell you?!?" Annabeth looked shocked at my outburst. Suddenly, the ground at my feet split and three skeletons came out. "AAAHHH!" Annabeth screamed. "GO!"I screamed. The skeletons went back into the ground.

"What the-" Percy said. Suddenly,Chiron came through the trees. "What happened?" he asked, reading Annabeth's freaked out expression. "Sh-she just summoned skeletons?!" she said, looking pale.

"Oh, dear," he whispered. "Sierra, you're parentage has just been revealed. You are Sierra Lestrange, Daughter of Hades."

Edited 7/22/2013