Tied together with a smile. -1

The familiar yellow round clock buzzed to life as the letters 7:58 flashed in bold white colors. A tan hand rested on the clock, its intention to stop it. The boy then rolls over and opens his eyes. As his eyes are fixated on the ceiling above him, we find that this boy has mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes, the type that would melt even the coldest of cold hearts.

However, soon after a frown worms its way onto the boy's handsome tan face as he remembers that today was the day that he had to take his girlfriend( he cringes at this word) to the summer festival. He yawns and after muttering a few curse words, gets ready to face this day.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

This boy's name was Fujisaki Yuusuke. Nicknamed by his close friends: Bossun. Age 17. Studies at Kaimei Academy,leader of the academy support group : SKET Dan.
With him, his two close friends, Onizuka Hime, a former delinquent and Usui Kazoyushi, a know-it-all intelligent boy are also part of the SKET Dan.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

For Himeko, it was a normal day until she realized something. She was cleaning up her clubroom when a certain date caught her eye. 6th July. 2nd day of Summer festival. Which means....

Ugh.. Another one of these... Bossun will take Saaya, right? He promised after all.

Unknowingly, the former "Onihime" shed a few lone tears.

Uuuuhh why am I feeling this way?!?? Saaya loves Bossun and vice-versa. I should feel happy for them, right? Then why am I feeling this way?!?

A heavy sigh left from her soft pink lips while her violet eyes shimmered with a few tears. Her blonde hair was shining brilliantly under the light that was coming from the window and a pink blush was dusted on her cheeks. Though she was crying, our favorite girl looked as beautiful as ever.

Unbeknownst to her, a boy was watching her this whole time from the shadows.

"Fujisaki, what have you done to her?!?!?"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

" Hmmmm~" A brown haired pigtailed girl was singing to herself while making her bento. This girl's name was Agata Saaya. She was normally a tsundere but today she was extremely happy because her boyfriend (she blushed here) had promised to take her to the summer festival.

Uuuuhhhhh I wonder if Bossun will like my yukata??? I hope Himeko-chan doesn't tag along too...

Wait! I'm not supposed to feel like this! She's my friend!

"Oh well." She sighed and continued making her bento.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

" Oi Himeko! Early today, aren't you?" The club leader, Bossun asked his best friend, and vice president of the club, Himeko.

Himeko, who was sitting on the sofa and crying, quickly wiped her eyes and turned to face him. "Eh? You said something?"

"Hmm?" Bossun noticed her swollen eyes and flushed face. He squinted his eyes. "Ah. Never mind. Its nothing."

"Oh okay. " She eyed the red-hatted boy who was sprawled on the tatami in front of her. "You want tea? I'll go make us some." She got up and went to the tea machine.

"Y'know, Nakatani-san from class A has-"
"I don't wanna hear about her!!!!"
"Ehh?? Why not?!? She is-"

"I don't even know who she is! Dammit!"

After few minutes, the tea was ready and Himeko came over to serve it, all the whole muttering things like, "Stupid red horned hairy caterpillar. Nakatani-san is really great."

As she kept the tray in front of her on the table, her feet slipped on the pelocan wrapper that was on the floor and she ended up on top of Bossun. Their legs were tangled and Himeko's head rested on Bossun's chest, her hair sprawled out and tickling his chin.

"Uwah! I'm sor-"

*Slide.*

Switch, who just entered the clubroom, saw the scene. An evil glint formed in his eyes.( the ones where his glasses became metallic and twinkle forms.)

"[Ufuffufu, did something happen? HMMMM? ]" He continued in his computerized voice.

"SWITCH! IT'S NO-" Both began in the same time.

"[ Well,well,well, if its nothing, then why are you still in the same position?]"

"Ah! It's-" Before Bossun could finish, Himeko got up and ran out, leaving the clubroom door open.

Bossun got up, flushed and sweaty.
He saw the pelocan wrapper on the floor. It was blue-cheese flavored. He picked it up and twirled it around his fingers for sometime.

"Hey, Switch?"
The said boy turned to his leader.

Bossun blushed and pulled his cap down to hide his face,

" I think Pelocans aren't so bad after all..."

"[ UFUFUFU]"

"HEY! STOP THAT!"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

This was supposed to be a oneshot, but it got too long for that. It'll probably have 2-3 parts. Not sure.

Well, I did this because:

1. This pairing is so INCREDIBLY CUTE!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!

2. LapisLazulli2 motivated me.

So thanks Laps! I hope you'll like this story!!!!

Itosuzuno29 TrayC_Child_of_Mine Pupsey YOU ALL BETTER READ IT!!!!!!

ADIEU!!!