The male named Lawless could only roll his eyes waving a hand at the elder male. "Blah Blah Blah~ you're always talk talk talk~ never on the fun side!" spoke the blonde hair sticking out his tongue then went to look down at the female.

The female giggles as she looked at the two arguing. "Anyways~ Alex~ Let's hang out! ~" whined the male who was now playing with the said females hair. "Sure Lawless~" Chimed the other then the two left leaving the other two inside.

Old Child just shook his head. "Honestly...." he mumbled as he walked towards Sleepy Ash and Smacked his head. "Oi! Wake up!"

A groan escaped the blue haired males lip looking up, he lightly glared at the smaller one before him.

"Don't you think Lawless is spending too much time with Alexi?" He asked.

"It seems soo....but Lawless is right she isn't like us....she's human....she needs to spend more time with her own kind then spend more time with us......" Mumbled The blue haired male.

_____

As the two blondes ran around the sides of the Palace playing for a bit then suddenly a smile on the older blondes face as his eyes seemed to have caught sight on something.. Or someone.

Alexi looked up to see a tall female about Lawless' height. The female had pale blonde hair tied into a high ponytail. She had bright green eyes. She wore a long dress and seemed to be looking at Lawless.

To which confused the smaller female.

"So this is where you've been.....Lawless.." Her voice seemed so calm and so soft.

"O-Ophelia..." Lawless' voice seemed shocked as he rushed towards the said female leaving Alexi all by herself.

A pain had shot through the females chest as she watched Lawless and that girl named Ophelia talk as if she wasn't there..Alexi decided to leave the two be and went back.

"What are you doing out here?!" Asked a concern Servamp.

"I was just taking a walk...and what about you? Who was that girl your with? Was she your girlfriend?" Ophelia asked with a smile.

Lawless' face burned up at this. "Wh-what?! N-no! We-well...ummm..." now he was getting himself confused and at the same time embarrassed.

Why would she say that?! Then again even The Mother would comment at how close He was with Alexi.

Lawless then looked around and notice that Alexi was gone. "Eh?! Where is she?!" He asked he was about to look for her but he soon had spot the female with someone else...and It looks like it was Sleepy Ash.

Something inside of the blonde male started bubbling up...and he doesn't seem to understand what it was. In the end he disregard the feeling off and soon followed Ophelia to her castle.
___

As a long walk back to the place of the servamps. Sleepy Ash notice that the female beside him was quiet....too quiet.

"Oi..What's the matter? You're usually not this quiet..." Sleepy Ash asked.

Alexi blinked a bit before shaking her head.

"Ehh?! Really?! Am I that loud all the time? She asked confused.

Sleepy Ash sweat drop a bit before sighing.

"I know she heard me....she's just avoiding the question..." Sleepy Ash Thought as he looked at the girl blabbering like always.

When they had arrived Lawless came rushing towards Alexi.

"Alex! Why'd you run off?!" He asked as he placed his hands on the girl's shoulder while shaking her.