Chapter Thirty Nine

Start from the beginning

They had a very girly scream...

"We're gonna zap you a little, 'kay?" Yada said in a cheerful accent. It would've seemed calming if she wasn't holding a taser. And thus, thou shalt be zapped.

"This place is just filled with traps, huh." I commented through my earpiece.

"Even if we did set 'em for Korosensei." Okajima added.

"Hup!" Using her weight, the vice-class prez, Kataoka, pulled down the rope like a pulley, making another soldier fall into her trap.

"Oi! Lemme down!" The yelled, hanging upside down.

Pew!

The sound of a stun dart whizzed through the air and hit another soldier in the neck, and it came from the remote controlled air vehicle that Itona made.

"Whoops." I murmured, 'accidentally' pressing a button from the console.

We continued doing so, making them fall into our traps, capturing them, etc. Well, that was until Terasaka found himself a nice sub-boss.

"Still some o' you jokers left, eh?" The dual-haired delinquent scoffed.

"It's true: we did let our guard down. Looks like you kids are far better at this place than we are." The other replied, his tone quite low and commanding.

Pew!

Hayami and Chiba must've tried to stun him, but his neck was protected with pads. Dammit.

"Stun darts, eh?" He murmured, pulling the darts off the neck pads. "But if you know what you're up against... it's no problem at all."

The class goons seemed to have become pissed from those words, deciding to go for a 3v1. Of course, the mini-boss seemed to be quite experienced, unlike the previous ones we've faced. Karma tried to attack from above, but he missed by a few inches since his opponent side stepped away. Punches landed here and there, and Karma managed to kick him away to put in some distance.

"You punks..." He growled. "If you'd only behave, this'd all be over."

Holy shiet, he's holding a legit gun!

"What in blazes are you object to this late in the game?!"

Kanzaki rushed forward, throwing punches after punches. "This is something we have to resolve ourselves!" She cried. The soldier evaded her attacks, and countered against some of them.

"You don't get to match in now and boss us around!" Sugino rammed him from behind.

Mini-boss seemed quite pissed now. He kicked away the two, who were trying to zap him with tasers.

"Please trust us on the whole Korosensei thing!"

"Just let us handle it already!"

Jeez, this won't progress any further. Gotta do this, then.

Taking out one of my anti-sensei knives, I threw it with precision, aiming just beside his head. It zipped past him, barely missing his ears. Instinctively, he looked at it, and clicked his tongue. He was reaching his highest point. And just as he looked forward, I hung upside down, and gave one, loud, nasty clap right in front of him. His eyes went wide from the sudden attack, but his pupils were small.

"Karma!" I held onto the soldiers head, and backflipped off the branch so Mini-boss was bending back, as if he was doing limbo.

The redhead leaped up high in the air, and gave a swift axe kick to Mini-boss' upper chest. Ooh, that's gotta hurt.