First Meeting

So...
My life sucks right now. First off, my parents are gone (don't ask where they are, it doesn't matter). Second, my girlfriend dumped me. But at least I still have my dignity. And to top it all off, my letter of rejection came back from U.A high school. I discovered mypowers, or "quirk" at a young age. I have the ability to utilize transformations to enhance my strength, speed and other abilities.

"Aaaannnnddd...rejection...why am I not suprised? So long, dreams of being a hero." I grumbled, aware no body could hear me. Honestly, why didn't I get in? Sadder than sad could be, I decided to try to get a job. Making an appointment with a demolition company, I boarded a bus to downtown. The bus is mostly empty, save a few people in the back. I saw one girl sitting by herself."Eh screw it. Guess I'll be a smidge social today." I walked to where the girl is sitting, not even glacing at her. I wanted to see who would talk first. After 5 minutes of this, I  decided to break the silence, still not looking at her. "So how are you?" I asked. Immediately after I ceased talking, she squeaks in happiness, and begins to talk to me.

" I am doing AMAZING! I get to go to HERO SCHOOL! Have you heard of it? It's where superheroes are trained! I'm just so HAPP-" I  put my  hand over her mouth as she is WAY too hyper. It is only now that I looked at her face. She has pink skin, for some reason? Her hair is pink too, but around here, that is normal. The strangest part about her are her eyes and...horns? Her eyes are black with yellow irises and she has twisted curly horns on her head right above her hair line. I stared at her, feeling my cheeks heating up.

"Okay, honey, slow down. One: you have horns," I slapped my forehead "...what? Second: Hero school? I was rejected from that place."

She grabbed my hand and moved it away, a pouty expression on her face.

"One: yes, I have horns. I'm an alien."

(In my head) ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod, I'm talking to an actual alien!"

She continues

"Second: You got rejected from U.A. high school? How?"

I hesitated

"Umm... I'd rather not say. It's embarrassing."

She stared into my eyes and me hers. Something just clicks between the two of us. At least I think so.

"Oh, this is my stop. I gotta go!"

She begins to walk away, but I stopped her.

"Wait! I...want to talk to you again. Think we can meet up again soon?"

She tilts her head, confused.

"Are you asking me out?"

I blushed again.

"Nooooo... it's just, you've been nicer to me than most people lately."

She nods, and writes something on my arm in sharpie. She exits the bus, waving goodbye. I looked at what she wrote on my arm. It says:

"Call me later!
Mina Ashido"

Under that was her phone number.

"Well, that went well." I said, as the bus trundled along to the interview.