The room is dark so I think no one is there right now. Well, I'm all alone at the house, Stephen and his friends went somewhere he said I can come if I want to but I declined because I really don't want to see that guy again.

The grumbling of my stomach snapped me out of my thoughts. I guess I was hungry and the last time I checked. There is no food stored in this house.

So though I'm tired and all I still need to feed myself. So I changed from my gray hoodie jacket with an '18 written infront. Suits my age very well and put on my black skinny jeans same as my sneakers.

And there I was, onto the breezy night of USA. I just walked on my own, good thing the store is just near by.

****

As I get through the store I grabbed all the food I want like: salt and vinegar chips, hershey's bar, popcorn, cheetos, cereals, bread, chicken spread, milk, orange juice, oroes, muffins, ice cream, and soda. Now I'm all okay. Don't get me wrong, of course I won't eat this all in one night. Hello?

I went to the counter and payed all the stuff. 2 heavy bags is what I carried out of the store. I was about to walked away when I heard a very familliar voice. Real familliar who I assumed to be....

I turned to face and saw no other than the 'AIRPLANE GUY'.

"Hey", he said approaching me just giving me a friendly smile but I just rolled my eyes for an answer. Once, he was near me he stopped and rubbed the back of his neck.

"What?", I asked breaking the little silence.

"So, uh...I think, you..uh..you need some help with those", he stammered but pointed out the two bags I was carrying. I looked at him and then to the two bags and then back at him again.

"No, It's fine I can carry it", I said and turned away to continue walking but a hand grabbed my arm, I guess this is my first time to shiver, oh my I think I'm just having goosebumps right now.

"Whaat?", I said with a shaky voice, but tried myself not to make it too obvious. I turned to face him, but he still doesn't let go off my arm. I tried to shove his hands away but I can't I'm carrying two bags as you can see. Well, just imagine it.

"Don't need to be mad, I just want to help dude", he said still not letting go of my arm. I turned to face his friends at the back of him, they were all sitting, staring at us with an amused face and there I saw in the corner of my eyes, Stephen. He smirked at me but stared to watch the scene behind the two of us.

Well, let's give these boys a taste. I think they really planned this but I'm not going to back out for this crap plan. C'mon think.Think

"Okay, you can help me...", I was cutted of by the cheering of his friends. Ugh. Seriously? I'm not yet done duh?

"You know you get too excited", I said looking at his friends and they just shrugged and rubbed the back of their necks and covered their mouth while 'AIRPLANE GUY', turned to me with a raised eyebrow but I just smiled in return.

"You can help me, First: let go of my arm", I said and he lets go.

"Second, if I said I can do it, then I can", I said but he just shrugged.

"Third, don't call me dude because I'm not", I said lastly, leaving him with that confuse face written on his face.

GOOD. for you!

'you're mean', the voice in my head blurted out.

'oh yes I am', I breathed out to myself and started walking away.