Choti Laad Governor

Start from the beginning

But in vain. Khushi took the seat opposite to Arnav and started having her breakfast.

They both looked at each other with a cheerless face exchanging some gestures. Anjali noticed her sister-in-law's behavior and served her brother and his cutie.

"Choti, are you going for Judo training today?" The young handsome 24 years old Aarav sitting on the other side questioned to lighten the atmosphere. His childish mother was impossible.

"Yes, of course. Why shouldn't I?" She asked back bewildered.

"Choti, you should stay at home today." Anjali's son Ansh asked reflecting the same sweet smile of his mother. (Here the miscarriage didn't happen and Snakew's truth come out on right time )

"And why?" She raised her brows glaring at him sternly.

"Because you have annoyed Badi Mom."

"You need to make up with her now."

If looks could kill, Akash's twins Aatish and Aashish would have been dead at the moment. They were an half year younger than her but still called her Choti. Their poking in others matters annoyed her extremely and sometimes she wished to try out her learned techniques on them.

"Leave it beta. She is Arushi Singh Raizada, the girl with the fattest ego in the world. You just leave and have your breakfast."

Arushi sighed frowning her brows. "Mom, how long will you continue this drama?"

"Khushiji, now forget everything and speak to your daughter." Anjali pleaded. Her Chote's choti was the reason for everyone's breath. She is the angel of this house.

"Di, how can I forget it so easily?" She has made up her mind to teach her daughter a lesson today.

"Khushi bitiya, how will this work? She needs you and you are-" Nani felt blessed to witness her great grandchildren and loved them liked anything. But before Naniji could complete her sentence Khushi interrupted.

"No Naniji, she doesn't need me. She set it straight yesterday and you all heard it yourselves."

"Khushi, you very well know she didn't mean it." Arnav jumped in to defend his daughter.

"Yes Mom, you know Choti and her temper. She says many things in anger she doesn't mean actually."

"I know Aarav. I am very well aware of her and her temper. Sixteen years are enough time to get to know your own children very well. But that doesn't mean I have to take everything so easily."

Arushi clutched her teeth together and closed her eyes to control herself. She didn't know why but she gets angry at every damn little thing. May it be someone shutting the door a bit loud or her Mom's concern for her health.

"Khushi, I told you she will listen to you once you explain it to her." As soon as her Laad Governor intervened she freaked out.

"Arnavji what's left to explain? The doctor recommended her to eat some little home made heavy food to balance her sugar levels that are decreasing day by day and she is losing extremely much but she isn't willing to eat anything except her oil-free continental food. Neither is she taking a break off her Judo training." Her motherly concern almost brought tears in her eyes. And both hate to see her crying. Her husband and her daughter. Both can't bear her weeping.

Arnav was also the same much concerned for his Arshi, how he called her but he unlike Khushi he didn't want to force her to eat what she doesn't want.

Whereas he had learnt to be patient with the time and Khushi, Arushi has inherited her short-temper from him and is hardly able to control it.

"Fine! I will eat it." Saying that in rage, Arushi placed two parathas in her plate and took some bites gulping them down without chewing.

Khushi's lips curved up and she smiled immediately grasping the bowl with butter. "Take this also."

Arushi's eyes popped out when Khushi spilled the half bowl butter on her parathas. She looked up at her in fury and then turned her gaze to Arnav who gestured her to finish her plate if she wants to pursue her mother.

With no other option left she had to gulp down that food and afterwards got ready to leave for her weekly training on saturdays. But before that she went and knocked on her parents door.

Khushi opened the door and understood why she came just after having a glimpse of that guilty expression. Arushi stepped in and saw her Dad working with his laptop at the poolside. But before going out to him, she turned and sat down her mother on the bed. She herself sat down and placed her head in her lap.

"I'm sorry Mom." The serene and low voice with a high touch of remorse hit Khushi's ear drums.

"What I said yesterday, I didn't want to...I need you Mom." After sucking a deep breath, she continued. "You know I said it in anger. I really don't know why but I can't control myself Mom. I can't bring myself to think before speaking when the feeling of wrath takes over me"

Khushi felt something wet on her hand and bend her head to see her daughter's wet face. She felt sorry for her. She is just like her Arnavji. First exploding at small things and then apologizing afterwards.

"Arushi beta..." She cupped her face with her hands and lifted it to meet her gaze. "It's okay."

Khushi pulled her up and kissed her forehead. "I know, you didn't mean it. And I know very well, that my Laad Governor needs me, both. I know it!"

Arushi tried to shift the corners of her lips up and yield a smile. Khushi but smiled naturally at her daughter's attempt and pulled her in a hug. There were rarely days she would smile or laugh but the family had gotten used to that.

Khushi believed that there is someone made for this Laad Governor who will enter her life soon and blossom it with love. She is just sixteen at first. She would have to wait but there is surely someone created for her to take her and change her life.

While Khushi was lost in her thoughts and Arushi just enjoyed the warmth of her mothers arms, a pair of eyes watched them standing at the french window door. He was happy to have these two in his life. His lovely wife who was still the same after 18 years and his carbon copy, his daughter. Theses two angles made his life a heaven.