Or jealous.

"You wish, pretty boy," I rolled my eyes.

"I can't wish for something that's already granted," he hummed in response, still looking at me in a teasing stare.

I groaned, choosing to ignore him to pay attention to Bailey who had her full attention on her phone.

"Don't worry, I don't think Sean would like her the way he likes you," Bailey quickly added, looking up momentarily at me and glinting her mischievous eyes.

And for the third time, I groaned out loudly in annoyance. "I'm not jealous!"

"Sure, Jan. Your cheeks are red."

"Who is Jan, Sean? Who?"

"It's an expression," Sean muttered, "and see how you reacted to this fictional girl's name."

"Honestly, fuck you."

"Where?"

And then again, I groaned out loud while they laughed at my petty misery.

A little forward to two hours, and 8 am rolled around faster than we thought. Way FASTER than we thought.

"Shit! Where's my jacket?!"

"Dude, that's my bag you're holding."

"Does anyone have a spare sleeping mask? Badly needed."

"Mint?"

"Ooh, can we get a yogurt before we go?"

"DID YOU LEAVE MY CARDS AT HOME?!"

"Run faster, bitches, it's this way!"

"Josh, no swearing, and it's this way. C'mon, we have thirty minutes left and we haven't checked in yet."

"This is Sapphire's fault for being so lazy," Sean complained, making a face at me while I struggled to fast walk along with everyone.

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed, almost bumping into another lady, "oh, excuse me." Then I turned back to Sean, still fast walking, "again, excuse me?! Who spent thirty minutes in the bathroom before me again?!"

"I had to take a shit, c'mon, it's a necessity!" Sean replied with a groan while hiding his face with his phone, "makeup isn't."

"That's it, you're cancelled. You went too far. Out of the line, under the belt, yep, you're cancelled, Lew," I muttered, squinting my eyes at him as I walked forward to Lexee who had a good time on her phone.

"But you're pretty even without makeup!"

"Nice try, Lew!" I shot him a sardonic smile, slightly laughing at his sour expression.

"Smooth, Sean, wow that pickup line really did work," I heard Julian snicker, probably clapping his hands sarcastically.

Shaking my head with a small smile on my face, I turned my attention to Lexee. "Hey, girlie."

"Have you heard that we're living under the same roof as the other casts?" Lexee said, showing me the picture of a seemingly modern house placed in a well-manicured subdivision.

Seems pretty grand and expensive enough, with the trimmed trees upfront and the big-sized glass walls they call windows.

But imagine how many people we're living with.

"Great," I huffed, "more people."

"Yay! More friends, and not just your plain oldie faces!" Lexee cheered, earning the attention of the others but brushed it off.

"We heard that," Nat turned around from the front to glare at the blonde girl who just smiled innocently.

I then flicked her forehead, "we're the best-est bunch you'll ever had."

"Yeah, sure," she just snickered, nodding mockingly.

"Guys, turn to the left! That's the counter!" Will hollered from infront of the group, acting like the real anxious dad he is while Janelle just stood calm and collected like a real chill mom.

Imagine how absolutely horrendous it is to handle a rowdy bunch of teenagers in a completely different city. Just imagine how their brains would just set everything on fire, like what Spongebob's mind did in overload mode.

Teenagers? A nightmare. Us? A God-given hell.

"S," Sean called out, catching my attention. His hand stretched out, "c'mon, let's get food. I asked Julian to check in our baggages."

"We only have like 10 minutes left." I took his hand and he pulled me in closer to him as his arm snaked around my shoulder.

"Airplane food sucks," he reminded, and I was sold.

I followed him to the nearby food shop, which happens to be pretzels, which is also really great.

"Two please," I heard Sean say as I look around the airport.

Fairly crowded, with a family that could be on a vacation trip in one of the metal seats and probably a group of hikers near the entrance. Various types of strangers, all held together in one big place that would take you places you could go to.

Airports seem to be the saddest, and also the happiest places. It's where you get to leave; it just depends whether it's for a reason you wholeheartedly enjoy, or for a reason that breaks your heart.

"Earth to S?" Sean snapped his fingers infront of my eyes, bringing me out of the trance. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"A dollar, and it's a deal," I jokingly said, or maybe truthfully said.

"Does a pretzel count?" He offered the salted pretzel, and of course, I gratefully accepted it with a huge smile.

"Airports are sad."

He bopped my nose, ruffling my hair too, much to my annoyance. "You're random."

"Yeah, like you, lewser."

"But it's true," he continued, "airports are really sad."

"I just sa--"

"But airports seem to be great at the moment," he cut me off with the huge grin that made his dimples pop and his eyes turn into crescents, "because I get to go places with you, babe."

Before I could even respond, he ran off to the others, probably hiding his burning cheeks or whatever.

Unlike me, who stood in the middle of the food stalls with a pretzel in hand, a widened pair of eyes and a new set of butterflies dancing around in my stomach like a musical.

The little things this boy does always gets to me, and I don't think I'll ever get used to him. Never.

And also, I'm alone.

"Come back here, you bum ass!"

--

POSTED AN UPDATE BECAUSE OF SEAN'S NEW POST IM SCREAMING I NEED MY INHALER