October 5

Desiix: It's a don't get out of bed kind of day :\

Freyyx:  :( 

EmilyGeere: I'm going to make you something to make you smile x

Desiix: Ily @emilygeere

Geenelly: bb :(

MaceyMinter: No don't be sad :( 

Rileyyy: No be happy pls 

miniminter: please answer my dms. 

sillyminter: Omg yes, please make up i love my fav couple !! ^

~

5:00 p.m. 

miniminter: desi answer please. 

Desiix: what. 

miniminter: You told Josh you didn't wanna do this?

miniminter: What does that even mean

Desiix: If you won't trust me and believe me when i say IT WAS MY BROTHER 

Desiix: Then I question if we should be together 

miniminter: you don't mean that.

Desiix: I do. 

Desiix: Just because you probably had girlfriends who were unfaithful in the past, doesn't mean all girls are unfaithful.

Desiix: Especially me? You know I'd never cheat on you 

Desiix: It was my brother who I haven't seen in year, yet you still believe it was my secret 'boyfriend' 

miniminter: So you want to break up?

Desiix: No of course I don't want to! But if you can't trust me, then it's not working. 

miniminter: I do trust you. 

Desiix: Do you? 

Desiix: Cuz where i'm standing you haven't apologized for accusing me of cheating on you and then blocking me. You seem to not care. 

miniminter: I do care you know that. 

miniminter: I really am sorry that I accused you of cheating. 

miniminter: I got scared. I'm not the best person to date, seeing as my job prevents me from going out much. I was scared you were getting tired of never going out and found someone better. I know it's childish, because I know you would never cheat but I still can't help getting scared you'll wake up one day and break up with me because of my job.

Desiix: Simon you know i'd never do that. I understand you and your job. I'm not a person that likes to always be out with you. Just hanging around the house is enough for me. You don't need to be scared I LOVE YOU and no one else.

miniminter: I know and I really don't deserve you. I'm truly sorry. 

Desiix: I know you are x I just need time. 

miniminter: I understand, I hope it's not too long I miss you. 

Desiix: Simon you nerd, I don't need time. I love you and I know I don't want to break up, so I forgive you. I should have texted you right as I met my brother, because people who know you and I would probably be there. I just blanked and I'm sorry. 

miniminter: you did nothing wrong xx

Desiix: Let's just make a deal to believe each other, until proven otherwise. 

miniminter: Deal. 

miniminter: I have to go record gta with the guys, but I love you and i'll call you after x

Desiix: Okay, have fun recording x

-------------------------------

Simon is not being a child anymore ayyyy!! Hope you liked the drama I added :) 

I'm still on the fence about keeping this an ongoing story or doing an ending point, but I love doing this ugh decisions decisions. 

Hope you enjoyed!! xx

p.s. sorry for any mistakes and for being so inconsistent! xx

~aestheticsdmn <3  

p.s. you're beautiful ! xx