𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝟒.𝟏 - 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘎𝘵𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘊

Začít od začátku

The front door unlocks and everyone turns to watch Josh walking in from his shift at Jitters. He closes the door behind him and freezes in place once he notices everyone staring at him.

"What's going on?" He asks before he spots a new face next to Brett.

"Elisa, this is Josh," Caitlin begins to introduce. "Josh, this is Elisa, our Goddaughter."

"Hey," Josh walks toward her to shake her hand. "Nice to meet you."

"You too." She smiles her captivating smile at him.

"We're all going out for pizza. Do you want to join?" Bree asks as she makes herself known.

"Uh yeah, that'd be great." He nods before he looks at Elisa again. "Let me just get my jacket."

"Alright." Dante clasps his hands together as Josh heads up the stairs. Elisa watches him as she pulls Bree towards her.

"You're right. He is cute."

"Well I got to go make dinner for us," she refers to her and Barry. "But you kids have fun!"

Barry follows her to the kitchen and Dante waits till their out of earshot to speak.

"Okay, I need everyone to trust me when I say you all have to change for what's in store tonight."

ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆

"So, you're from Star City?" Josh asks as he shoves his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"Mhm, born and raised." Elisa nods before she looks at him. They were the only two walking in the back of the group.

"Isn't that place like dangerous? There's a lot more crime there." Elisa can't help but chuckle.

"Then, it's a good thing we have The Green Arrow." She smirks before she picks up the pace to catch up to the twins. The blonde happily links her arms with Brett and Bree's as she walks between them.

"This way, guys." Dante commands as he makes a sudden left turn. All the teens stop and exchange confused looks.

"Dude, where are you going?" Brett asks.

"Yeah, thought we were getting pizza." Grace furrows her eyebrows.

Dante turns around and continues to walk backwards.

"Change of plans." He shares with a wink. "Why do you think, I told you guys to change?" The teens exchange looks again before they decide to follow him down an unfamiliar street.

ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆

The sun was going down, and the evening sky was soon engulfed with a medium shade of blue. "Where the hell are we?" Elisa asks once Dante stops in front of a sketchy-looking building made of brick walls. It almost looks abandoned since none of the lights were on.

"Well, in honor of you coming back to Central City, I figured we'd celebrate." Dante shrugs at his confused friends.

"By lurking around some creepy building?" Grace squints and crosses her arms with attitude.

"Yeah, I'm fine with just getting pizza..." Elisa trails off, not getting a good vibe from the place. The rest of the teens begin to agree and start talking at the same time before Dante interrupts.

"Guys!" He raises his voice. "Ever heard of a place called The Basement?" Grace uncrosses her arms as everyone's jaws drop.

"No way!" Bree lets out.

"Is this The Basement?" Brett points toward the building. Dante nods with a smug smile before the three girls squeal with excitement.

"What's 'The Basement?'" Josh furrows his eyebrows, not understanding what the big deal was.