Our Love is Infinite

"Cain..." Abel whispered unconsciously as his mind wandered to the pleasurable experience that had happened just a few hours before. It was so surreal, like a dream; a beautiful dream.

As he strolled casually down the hallway, it didn't take long before his thoughts were fully consumed with Cain. His touch, the warmth of his skin and even the way his lips moved as he spoke. Before he knew it, he could already feel the smile growing on his face and blood rushing to his cheeks.

"I need to stop thinking about him and concentrate on my duties..." Abel advised himself out loud while he continued to walk, focused fully on the sound of his footsteps.

Abel abruptly stopped; faintly hearing the sound of another set of footsteps behind him. His body became heavy and a sense of fear washed over him, completely inhibiting movement.

Without noticing the figure behind him, Abel was shocked when his mouth was completely covered with what seemed like the palm of a hand while another strong arm tightly surrounded his torso and arms.

"L-let... me..." Abel's voice was barely a murmur as the dark figure tightened around his body and led him astray and into an empty room at the end of the corridor.

"Abel! I just want to talk." The voice was deep and husky which immediately assured Abel of the man standing behind him.

"Well, talk." Abel snapped, pushing Praxis' loosened hand from his mouth and turning around to meet his gaze.

"You wanted to know about Cain, didn't you?" Praxis asked smirking, "I will tell you if you are willing to do something for me." Abel stared confidently, concealing his emotions.

"And what would that be?"

"Let me fuck you." Praxis' face was calm and his voice assertive. Abel's eyes widened and turned his gaze from the man that stood in front of him.

"I... I'm not sure." As he said those words, his thoughts ran back to Cain.

I only want you, Cain... I don't think I can be with anyone else. Only, you...

"Oh, come on!" Praxis gasped, grabbing Abel's arms forcefully. Before Abel could mutter a word, Praxis had already pushed him to the ground and assembled himself on top of him; grinding his fingernails into Abel's arms, keeping him in place.

"Ah! What are you doing?!" Abel shrieked as he winced from the pain. Without answering, Praxis pushed his mouth to Abel's closed lips.

"Mh..nm..." Abel moaned as he forcefully tried pushing Praxis away but to no avail. The kiss seemed to last forever until Abel could feel the slimy texture of the man's tongue aggressively sliding through his lips, making his head turn foggy.

Praxis pulled his lips away forcefully and moved his face inches apart from Abel's ear. Breathing heavily, Praxis smirked "I'll show you how good I am." With a sudden movement, he clasped both Abel's hands over his head tightly.