Blurb In The Wrong Place

"Nothing lasts forever, Estella," Thea sighs quietly as we wave goodbye to the other team.

I look at my cousin, and shake my head sadly. "I know, Thea, but I can always hope that it'll happen before the big blowup, especially after that."

---------***---------

Raven, aka Estella Rose Stone (aka Tweety, but that's another story), is back and will soon be fifteen. And this time, she has her cousins with her. Join the three girls as they search for the cause of Raven's mother's death, and as the trio of teenagers grapple with startling revelations and betrayals, they uncover a stunning secret, one that connects Acrogirl's death to Raven ... on a very personal level.

But, as always, there are a few major obstales. What will happen when Raven's feelings for one of her best friends suddenly intensify? And will the girls be able to keep their heads down during the day to keep their secret? Combined with the trouble of growing another year older, Raven and her cousins are in for an interesting time.

Book Two of the Darkened Hearts series.

The Darkened Hearts Trilogy

- Raven (book one)

- The Shadow Queens (book two)

- Real Enemies (book three, to be published later due to spoilers)