Chapter 6 - Young

Thanks for the amazing nearly 600 reads! Means a lot! 

Chapter 6 - Young

Digging myself deeper inside the pool I feel peace just like I once felt when I was by the lake. Swimming relaxes me so much but, sometimes I'm scared of having too much peace. I need a little bit of drama. Besides, it's fun,

Even as I was inside the water I could hear a small laughter. Who the hell was laughing? Swimming to the edge of the pool I look up. "Mind if I join?" William's half naked body asks. Oh my would I be able to resist that if he was inside my pool? Besides those abs wont let keep me calm. I'd rather not. It looked quite tempting. His floral swimming shorts in the view. His towel behind his hand. Oh my god he looks so damn hot. Can I just stop? I staid quiet memorizing his features. His 8 pack was one of the nicest one's I have ever seen. I've seen too much of 8 packs and they look disgusting. His is like good. I mean good. Coming back to reality I notice Williams face right on mine, Shit. "No," I say swimming away. Even before I could swim away I heard the water splash indicating he was inside. 

Oops sorry. The water was so tempting," He says trying to sound playful. You are anything but playful  I think to myself. I couldn't be in the same pool as him. It would brake me besides, I don't like being here alone with him. It's weird. I don;t want anything to happen. Ugh and, tomorrow I get back to college. I wonder how the whole guarding thing would work out at school. I need to atleast go somewhere before getting back to school. Let me just get out of here before I puke myself. Swimming towards the stairs to leave the pool I say, "I can't share a pool with you so, I'll leave," I hit the first stair when I feel two cold hand wrap around my waist. Damn. Stop. 

"Don't I will," He says letting go walking out next to me grabbing his towel on the way inside. I didn't stare away perhaps I followed him inside with my stare. I took a heavy sigh throwing my back into the pool. Was that a dick move? Perhaps it was? But, I shouldn't be sorry about it. But, I am sorry deep inside. I walk out of the pool covering myself with the white towel that I had gotten and the other small one for my hair. Before entering through the living room I clean my wet feet in the leathery rug.  I walk inside looking for William. Nowhere to be seen, "William?!" I yell looking around

"Over here," I hear a faint voice from the kitchen. I walk towards him. "Hey, um. I came to uh..." Should I do it? Naw " tell you to get ready we are going out tonight. Mind not wearing something professional?" I ask walking away.

"Depends how non-professional I have to dress," He says walking towards me.  He had changed into some dark short. How? So fast! Damn. He's magical. Ohkay let me stop. 

"Let's say we are going to a club. How non-professional is that?" I ask mocking him. I stare right into his blue eyes. Hah, I got him

"Very professional," He says walking away. Just by that I knew he was going to dress into a tuxedo. Damn, him  I don't like those Tuxedos he wears they are so dark. Nothing fun. What if he wears a different shirt?  I run up the stair following him saying, "Okay fine! Wear your tuxedo just wear something besides a white shirt," I shut the door dropping the towel exposing myself into my red bikini. 

"Any shirt?" William asks opening the door that divided our rooms peeking his head. Damn, totally forgot about the door. Too bad it can't be closed! "Oh, sorry." He says closing the door quickly. How embarrassing is that? I call Nicole telling her to get ready because we are going out tonight and, she already knows where. Was she going to invite Sky? I'm sure those two have something happening. She even said she was going to meet me there. Getting ready I place a pink tight flowery dress on myself, with black high heels, then curl my hair applying my make up at the same time. I must say I look hot. before, I walk out I grab my phone to place it in my hand purse. On second thought I better see what William is up too. I open the door in the midle and walk inside. He's not even done. Damn he's worse then a woman. "Need help?" I ask looking at him looking for a shirt. " A little, yeah." He says looking down at my features. Was he checking me out? I think he was.

Oh whatever I need to find him a shirt. Looking through his closet I find a shirt that shlightly matched my dress because of the pink. "Here," I say throwing it to the bed before walking out. This wa like having your own personal fun time without a dad catching you. Hell, if he knew I was going out to a club a day before school he would kill me.  Smiling at the thought about not being ground I hear foot steps behind me. Turning around I see William walking over to me holding his black blazer and a coat in his chest. I must admit he looks really good in that shirt like he;s ready to take a photo-shoot. His hair lightly jelled up in the view. 

Arriving there I see Nicole with a black long sleeve backless dress. She’s so hot. Not to sound weird or anything but, she is. I get off the car once William has already parked it. I walk towards her to give her a hug. But, she wasn’t even looking towards my way. I stop. When I see her looking at Sky. I knew it they definitely have something going on.  She turns around having all her hair fly in slow motion. Perks of having long hair.

 She walks up to me and smiles as I do the same she hugs me and looks at William. He waves in hand in an awkwardly way.

“Sky,” Nicole says looking at him. “This is William,” William looks at her. “William. Sky,” They both greet each other.  It kind of seems like they know each other. Do they?  We walk in handing over our ID’s entering the place. It was crowded it seems like I wasn’t the only one that wanted to party tonight. We knew a couple of people here. I’m just not sure they recognized us because they were probably drunk.  Nicole and I walked to the bar followed by William and Sky.  We ordered a couple of drinks but, William wasn’t up for it. It was non-professional. Professional my ass. Well how could he? He’s my bodyguard. Nicole was the first one to finish her drink. She pulled Sky’s hand to dance.  She was like DAYUM! Seriously. Grinding on Sky. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

Holding back my laughter I look around. “Want to dance?”  This random cute blond boy asks.

“Sur-“  I was cut off.

“No, she’s with me ,” William wraps his hand around my waist. Duh, I’m with you because you are ordered to. Was this luck or what? The guy embarrassed walked away

“You let go. I didn’t come here to bore myself. So let go.” I say waiting for him to let go. Just as he did I walked away. I knew he was going to follow.  Walking towards the restroom my left arm was pulled “How are you doing pretty lady? Wanna dance?” Eww what a loser.

“get away loser,” I say pulling my arm back. It was no use he was too strong. “Let, go.” I fight back.

“Not until you dance with me,” Where the hell are you William?

“Let her go!” William yelled from behind pulling him away.  He punched him and just with one punch the guy was a goner in the floor. The wall holded him though.

“You want to dance! Fine I’ll dance with you.” Hell no. I will dance with anyone besides you.

“No! I’ll dance with anyone besides you,” I yell over the music.

“Too bad you’re going to have too.” He pauses looking to a different direction. “Don’t you see those men over there?  They are looking at you. Checking to see what you’re going to do.” I look around noticing two men in tuxedoes looking over at me. As soon as I land my eyes on them they look away. Cowards.

I take a deep breath “Fine,” I hiss walking to the dance floor.

We dance for a while but, then we leave to grab a bite. We were all hungry. Sky and Nicole followed the both of us since there was so space in the car. Sky has a car though. Obviously.  I asked them if they wanted to stay over. Nicole and I had school tomorrow It wouldn’t even be a problem

-

It feels like it’s been for ever since I last updatedJ

Don’t forget to

Vote

Comment

And fan if you’d likeJ

LOVE YOU GUYS!