dark plans

-Jerome's POV-

I was worried sick about Mitch. We were out searching for him. I was in a group with Adam and Ty. Brice, Seto, Tyler and bodil were in another group. We had been walking a while, when a loud howl sounded nearby. We all turned to see a large brown wolf with black markings staring us down. Folded on its back were a pair of black wings. It seemed to smile at us. The wolf charged at us, veering toward Ty. It leaped on him, knocking him down. It bit deep into his shoulder. Ty screamed in pain and Adam ran at the wolf. He lifted his sword, but the wolf leaped out of the way, watching the sword crash into Ty's chest. Adam screeched and fell beside Ty.

"TY! NO, NO, PLEASE NO!" Adam shouted.

Just then the others appeared. The wolf saw then and snarled. It raced off without a sound. Seto ran to Ty's side and began casting a spell to heal him. Tyler came to my side. He ran past me, after the wolf.

"Tyler!" I called.

"I'm going after that wolf!" Tyler called back.

-Tyler's POV-

Branches snapped at my face, and legs. I pushed forward, wanting to find the wolf. Then I found myself in a clearing. The wolf was standing, head lowered, panting. It was facing me. It gave a tired chuckle and then sat down suddenly. Then a flash of light and it was Mitch. He sat breathing hard, head lowered.

"Mitch?" I panted.

He looked at me and gave a sheepish grin. I took a step forward.

"Stay away Tyler. But Don't leave. I must tell you something." Mitch says.

"In einer sterbenden Welt nur ein Mann einen Weg gefunden, um zu leben. Bleiben Sie auf ." he says softly.

German. He's speaking German. I try and remember what I learned.

"In a dying world only one man found a way to live. Stay on top?" I ask.

He nods and flies away.

-Mitch's POV-

Seto has told them I want to fight. He is lying. I don't want to fight.

All they ever tell are lies.

I agree.

I hug my knees to my chest. Vex lies down beside me and whines softly. I pet his head and sigh. I wonder if I should go back to Jerome and the others. Best I take care of Seto. No. Ill take him to get him and Brice out of the way.