The Escape Part 1: Tell the Truth

Start from the beginning

"Don't be such a pussy Wendy" Jisoo uttered in a bitchy tone while rolling her eyes, earning a glare from the Canadian. Lisa groaned loudly, gaining the attention of the fighting gang, "we do not have the time to argue about this, and we don't have the time to debate about whether we do it or not. Joy probably won't survive another night and how will you guys feel then? Waking up tomorrow morning to find out she's dead. We nearly lost Rosé a few days ago, of course she's safe but for a moment there we all thought she wasn't and how did that feel? And how easy it was for a warden to come and take one of us away. We got a pretty massive fucking warning that day, lets not as Jennie said, tempt fate. We do this. Tonight". Jennie wanted to argue with Lisa but she couldn't, the Thai was right, they had thought they lost Rosé earlier this week and in truth both they and the now free Australian were very, very lucky. Wendy shook her head and sighed, "fine, have it your way but I am not happy about this". Dahyun agreed, "me neither". Lisa gently stroked Wendy's hair, "look everyone, no matter how much time we spend preparing when it comes down to it, it will never feel like we prepared enough. This will be the craziest thing any of us are likely to do and I say that in front of two girls who kidnapped their own high school principle. This is scary and dangerous but it still will be even if we planned it for a year. We have several hours to plan, so I say we assign everyone's roles now before breakfast ends". "So how is this going to go down, we don't have a lot of time" Jennie said, breathing deeply but trying not to let her fear show. The Thai held her girlfriend's hand, easily identifying Jennie's panic, despite the older girl's best efforts to disguise it, "Right now we decide what everyone's job will be, that gives us until lunch time to prepare ourselves during work duties. At lunch we all discus our prepared roles in further detail and properly plan how we all come together, stage by stage. It will be exercise and hobby time after lunch so most of the wardens will be outside, we all stay inside and go to any hobby rooms that'll allow us to collect our materials and equipment we will need, we will be able to collect it during the riot so don't worry about having to try and sneak anything back to our cells. Then at our evening meal, we lay out the full plan thoroughly, going over every small detail. After dinner will be recreation time we won't be able to do anything right away till it gets darker so we will have to chill for a couple of hours, then we spark the riot. Once the riot is in motion, so are we..." even Lisa was starting to panic a bit now she's said it all out loud and realised how little time they have before they all might die.

Dahyun sighed deeply, "so who is doing what?". Lisa stayed still for a while, thinking, before snapping her fingers as ideas came to her mind, "Jennie is our link to the outside world so Jen you need to spend this morning calling Tiffany about helping provoke the riot and gathering whatever relevant info you can in the library, we will need strategic thinking and well you are the smartest person here so you'll be The Brain. Chu is the best with computers and technical stuff, she was good at messing around with the computers at school and trolling teachers so you'll be in the security room getting the doors open. Joy, you'll resume your old look-out duties, while we are in the infirmary trying to get the doors open, we will need someone in the corridor to tell us if wardens are coming, inmates too, remember there is still a killer in here so if anyone that isn't Jisoo comes running after us, we need to know. Dubchaeng, there will be wardens, it is inevitable so we need someone to kick ass and keep them away, there shouldn't be many though, most will be occupied. Wendy, you did chemistry at college so you are our explosives expert, if Jisoo does her job properly then we may not need you to do anything but get us a working bomb. I'll be helping Chaeng and Dubu fight any intruders and making sure the doctors in the infirmary don't try anything heroic. Once we are out of the Cell Block it will be down to Jennie to formulate our next step, she will need the time and space to be able to do that without having to worry about being attacked so I'll be acting as her bodyguard while the rest of you use whatever you can find in the infirmary that might protect us from bullets". Joy grabbed onto her own clothing as she became overcome with anxiety "fuck, this just got real".